Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Primary Ocean: Ocean 52, 53
Alliance Name: Absolute Zero
Alliance Leader: CorzOfDeath
Alliance Recruiter:CorzOfDeath, Virtue and Vice
Alliance Grepostats page: Absolute Zero Grepostats
Recruitment Message: We are looking for active, cooperative, friendly (not necessarily merciful) players in O52 and O53 within short distance of our members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Ocean 34

The Cult of Ares
Alliance Leader: Mike62
Alliance Recruiter:Jargon

We are are a group of like minded people who work together for the alliance, we only recruit in ocean 34 and wont consider ousiders, if you are in ocean 34 and prefer organisation to chaos message us ingame.

DeletedUser

Ocean 34

The Cult of Ares
Alliance Leader: Mike62
Alliance Recruiter:Jargon

We are are a group of like minded people who work together for the alliance, we only recruit in ocean 34 and wont consider ousiders, if you are in ocean 34 and prefer organisation to chaos message us ingame.

please post the requested urls.

DeletedUser

Primary Oceans: 53 & 63
Alliance Name: Clan Harmada
Alliance Grepostats page: Clan Harmada at Grepostats
Alliance Leader: Lord Josh Allsop
Alliance Recruiter: JD Rico
Alliance Diplomat: vidalis
Recruitment Message (keep it short):

DeletedUser

Primary Oceans: 53 & 63
Alliance Name: Clan Harmada
Alliance Grepostats page: Clan Harmada at Grepostats
Alliance Leader: Lord Josh Allsop
Alliance Recruiter: JD Rico
Alliance Diplomat: vidalis
Recruitment Message (keep it short):

Please provide the URLs to the alliance, leader and recruiter, and provide a brief recruitment message

DeletedUser

The list is not for mass recruiters. THAT is why you see no rankings or member #s. This is to allow the non-mass recruiters an outlet to find members dedicated and active enough to visit the Grepo forums, and to take the time to read this thread. IF they do so, then that shows a potential alliance that they will take the time, actually visit the forums of which they may have learned something or participated. Most Mass Recruiters probably wont take the time to come here as you probably can see from the list.

You are becoming a very sensible and respected poster around here. I wish i could be more like you :eek:

DeletedUser

Dont bust the kids dreams like that if your going to bust them do it properly and be very harsh :)

DeletedUser

You are becoming a very sensible and respected poster around here. I wish i could be more like you :eek:

I dont know whether or not that is sarcasm at Dobby's best or that he actually means it hehe.

DeletedUser958

Dont bust the kids dreams like that if your going to bust them do it properly and be very harsh :)

Im living in a free country and i do what i want;)
And that is to bust Dobbys dreams:D
(becose that funni:p)

DeletedUser

I'm warning you Corz, or i will have to send my swords to your village once they get back from Kadjayuni's ;)

DeletedUser958

Pls don't do that dobby:(
I don't want to loose all my 7 swords:(
(YEAH i have build 1 troop:D)

DeletedUser

dobby please try :) id love to send my spears to yours in return
and yes i have spears :eek:
not that i think your troops will make it back from Kadjayuni's vill anyway

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about it. Doesn't sound like he has any Archers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.