- Distribute gained combat points between own troops and support troops
- Improve behavior of simulator when attacking farm towns
- Show advisors in appropriate places
- Show Invite Friends button more often
- Improve usability of trading window
- Send a confirmation email when a player changes their password
- Add information about world wonder to the island info window
- Send notifications for planned attacks shortly before they are due
- Allow mythical units to support only towns worshiping their god (i assume this is meant to say: Allow mythical units to support notonly towns worshiping their god
- New functionality for inviting friends
- Add drag-and-drop functionality to Messages and Reports windows (premium feature)
- Provide info about age of wonders when it's not started yet
- The button to reduce building time is always shown as active
- Fit window sizes to their content
- Improvement for the sort option in the island overview
- Limit in-game messages to 8000 characters

Just to clarify, this is the upgrade that will eb implemented here shortly. It has just been put on the beta test world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am i understanding this part correct

Distribute gained combat points between own troops and support troops.

So you will be able to send some BP that you accumalated durign attacks to the people that supported you?

DeletedUser

i think it means that if i sent support to you, i would actually get the BP i deserve as opposed to you getting all of it.

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for something like to be implemented. I've always hated sending a bunch of support to someone only to have it all killed off and me getting no bp out of it :D

DeletedUser

- Allow mythical units to support only towns worshiping their god (i assume this is meant to say: Allow mythical units to support notonly towns worshiping their god
i would assume that means that towns without a god selected can't be supported by myth units rather than any myths can support any city.

shared bp = <3

DeletedUser809

This is a good update. Best one I've seen in a while. Still a little confused what is actually changing with myth unit supporting.

Anyway, as much as I like the fact that we'll be getting bp for supporting (can we be told the ratio it's distributed at?) I can see one problem when combined with morale worlds. Spiking inactive 175 pt polises on enemy islands could become insanely overpowered. Not only would you get a bonus as if your troops were behind a level 25 wall or better you'll also now get bp fed to you. If that's allowed to stand you can expect to see a lot of spiking in the early game on worlds with morale. You'd be a fool not to. But it does depend on how good the dbp distribution is between unit owner and polis owner so perhaps I am wrong.

DeletedUser

This is a good update. Best one I've seen in a while. Still a little confused what is actually changing with myth unit supporting.

Anyway, as much as I like the fact that we'll be getting bp for supporting (can we be told the ratio it's distributed at?) I can see one problem when combined with morale worlds. Spiking inactive 175 pt polises on enemy islands could become insanely overpowered. Not only would you get a bonus as if your troops were behind a level 25 wall or better you'll also now get bp fed to you. If that's allowed to stand you can expect to see a lot of spiking in the early game on worlds with morale. You'd be a fool not to. But it does depend on how good the dbp distribution is between unit owner and polis owner so perhaps I am wrong.

Yeah that could be a problem...

but it could be fixed if you only got BP when defending an allied city.
That would also make academies less desirable (because defending them would not give any BP)

DeletedUser

is this done by percentage? so if u have 80% of troops there you will get 80% of the BP?

DeletedUser17043

happy days (party)

but the big question is how is the bp distributed when supporting other cities....

where do i go to form an alliance sorry im off topic
do you mean ingame or a premade alliance for another world in the forum?

ingame=go to alliance put in the name of it and form the alliance

premade on forum=go to acropolis>premades>make a new thread

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for something like to be implemented. I've always hated sending a bunch of support to someone only to have it all killed off and me getting no bp out of it :D

Which is why you only send support to your allies, am I right? With this update, it is no more a sacrifice and you can support anyone who asks. This game already favors the defender, now it just got much worse.

Now personally, this will likely to be tremendously beneficial for me. I have already gotten +1.6k and possibly more that the server hasn't yet calculated in these couple of hours alone, but as for the whole game I am afraid it will ruin it.

DeletedUser

Get rid of...

All those giant big "invite a friend to play here" icons on my islands. :Angry: I mean seriously, I can't see the cities and it gives me a head ache. Too much going on on the screen. Also get rid of those triangles in the mini screen. Less = better.

You can still do the "invite a friend" but get rid of those new icons...

DeletedUser

The BP thing is okay, so if they city of player A is under attack and has no troops, and player B supports City A with their troops. Another player attacks city A, so does B get all the BP because it was ALL of his troops? or is it divided between the owner and supporter?

The thing I DON'T like about this is the colonization towns with the white outline... too much clutter there, so I have to use the upper left island map often.

DeletedUser

is grepo short on cash??? cause well the highlighting of the administrator is already bugging me... i also got this crazy idea to invite a friend.

i do like the supporting DBP part

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
the new invite a player icon on every empty spot looks silly. I'm sure we will all get used to it but it doesn't change the fact that it looks silly