Uprising-[open for change]

DeletedUser

Hello all. I am here obviously to begin a new thread for the alliance i shall be starting with Skallagrim.
We are coming over from Theta as other may be joining as well.
We will not just be taking anyone. We want veterans who have played this game sufficiently to know what an academy is (etc.)

Name: The Uprising Open for change
We will be positioned: North East

Players: I am looking to have a cap of 15-20 players for the first couple days of this world. No one will be accepted during Battle Protection. After the first conquer has been made please feel free to apply but recruitment will be limited.

Leaders: Myself and Skall.

Skype is essential, and when you apply, please post whether you have a skype; if you do please post skype name.
If you do not then post whether you will be making one or not.

Please feel free to apply now while you have the chance. Please post a link to your grepostats page. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Forget my silly joke of a premade I want to join this. Also do I nreally need to link a grepostats page? I was one of the first followers of the word of skallagrim

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Nope, I dislike leading things. I'm more happy just being a regular player in an alliance. Plus Bogen is a good player and Skallagrim is a great leader so this ought to be a good alliance

DeletedUser

Hey Bogen, we have the same amount of posts! lol

...not anymore... I have one more than you. *evil laughs*

DeletedUser

I would love to join, and would do so if i was not going to Jordan on the 4th!!! :S

DeletedUser

i can always have a spot for you after. I know youre a great player. I got you tom:)
and yea, needless post by TCO, oh well. now i have more.

Guys also when applying please state whether you have a skype account or not. if not please make one if you do please mail me your name.

DeletedUser14437

Good Luck. (Only if you switch directions, northeast is mine)

DeletedUser

you act like you already own the ocean. To be fair, i actually created my post before you, thus picking north east before you did. so if i use your logic. it is mine. Now if i use common logic. The north east does not belong to anyone yet. only time will tell:)

DeletedUser14437

I am there every world, lol, but if we work together we would own that ocean probably.

DeletedUser

This is a new world! old worlds dont matter. Yes we could work together to dominate our ocean, but for now i do not wish to pact anyone. We can talk pacts later during the game.

DeletedUser

I could be interested.

I have Skype, i enjoy conquer worlds.
Check out my Grepostats, Beta is the one i spend most of my time on.

I mean, i kinda wanted to go with a wolf-y thing but i'm not sure anyone would join me if i made a wolf alliance, i'm just not as famous as i used to be.

DeletedUser

Youre not all bad in beta.
Id love to have you join, but, Sigma will have to be made your top priority along with beta. even out the time.

DeletedUser

alright, so do i . I play Eta theta omicron and Pi. I will most likely be leaving Pi and also Eta to play this world.
You should do the same. keep only a small number of worlds you play. the less the better

DeletedUser

you act like you already own the ocean. To be fair, i actually created my post before you, thus picking north east before you did. so if i use your logic. it is mine. Now if i use common logic. The north east does not belong to anyone yet. only time will tell:)

No! North-East is mine!

*suddenly remembers that I am in South-East*

Never mind
;)