Upsi News Center | Article 2

DeletedUser

Article #2, Upsi News Center:

2.png

Alliance News:
A few more premades are being made. There won't be much alliance news until the world opens.

Forum News:
More people are starting to post, and this forum is getting more active. Hopefully, when the world starts it will be buzzing with fun.
There has been several newspapers planned. Looks like there will be some competition there.
There are also some fun threads out, and there will be more.

In-game News:
Not very much news since the world hasn't even started. Looks like a lot of people plan to join. Settings haven't changed anymore.

Random News:
firing is stinking, and needs to shower.
Looks like there will be an Upsilon Revolution...
Cronus locked my PnP.
"The worlds are coming out too fast"
Firing is making a newspaper that will be better than this one.

Upsi News Center News:
We will try to post an article every day or two. We might make a few PnP's and surveys.
We will get better articles and news once the world opens. Guaranteed!

Cya!

-TC0

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A second article before the world is even released? How did you even release 1 article, nothing has happened. The large majority of premades are led by the same players that make them and then lead then to ruin in every new world. Only a couple of ones with different people.

DeletedUser

A second article before the world is even released? How did you even release 1 article, nothing has happened. The large majority of premades are led by the same players that make them and then lead then to ruin in every new world. Only a couple of ones with different people.

Critic :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

Awful again... nothing in there just blabbering plaus there are no good premades coming to this world...

Aicy

Strategos
Nexus may not be the best alliance, or good at all but I'm already having some fun in the skype chat which is all I care about really.

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
To be fair, this was quite awful. I've seen many bad papers and this was definitely in the top 3. You can't make a good paper when the world isn't even open.

DeletedUser2795

How dare you suggest that our alliance is anything less then perfectly noobish. TC0, work harder at making a terrible paper!

DeletedUser15202

In case anyone doesn't know, Nexus is an alliance for noobs. And it will stay that way. (I hope)