Urine-Dimmed Tide

DeletedUser

Wake up Omega!!! Urine-Dimmed Tide doesn't make or break Omega, you do! Shame on Bravehertz for falling like dominoes, they failed to live up to their name, pathetic! So bdt continues to declare war on alliances? And?

bdt continue to win because noobs ghost themselves when targeted and/or the remaining actives save their own hides by joining bdt "sister" alliances. I must admit, clever way for an "elite" alliance to avoid an MRA spotlight. If they recruit active players from enemy alliances, then the majority of their battle points are acquired from attacking leftovers in deserted cities of players who quit the game. Lol battle points doesn't necessarily reflect skill people!

Not to mention, take a look at their bottom 40ish players, all those zeroes for daily attack statistics.
attack_ranking.png

Let me break something down, just like I did for a friend who plays in Omega. It is easier to defend then it is to attack. Why? Defensive units cost less resource per population. What else? Defensive units require less time to build. What else? Walls! Walls increase the percentage of your defender's defense! What else? Militia! Don't sleep on militia! Even if you avoid enemy attacks by sending your units on a temporary run, militia behind walls equals free bp! So what if resource production is reduced by 50%! Bp is more valuable than resources in this game!

Defense, you can build more with less time & less resource. Your protected by walls. Not to mention you do not have to go anywhere, just sit behind those walls & collect battle points, like a bp jackpot. Offense has to do all of the work sending wave after wave after wave of offense! And sometimes offense miscalculates timing, which would make some great screenshots to laugh at! And even if they do calculate the timing accurately, they still have to return home & rebuild because offense loses more quantity than defense. There is no reason inferior alliances can not exhaust the offense of superior alliances by playing 100% defense.

Yes defense is kind of boring, & less triumphant, but it works! Defense is easier in every aspect, hands down. Defense requires less skill as well. Any idiot can conclude that the last offensive wave is probably the colony ship attempting conquest, & you don't need Athena Wisdom! So if your short on units, save them for the end. Dodge every preceding attack & return them seconds before the colony ship lands! Sniped!

So man up! Make a stand! Unite strengths globally & boot the parasites. Parasites in your alliances will make you vulnerable, you cannot afford to waste time defending players who can't defend themselves. Besides veaterqueen needs something to do as she drinks red bulls in mommy's basement, buying gold with mommy's VISA. So give her something to chew on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like the 300 spartans stood up to the hordes of Persians from the East, so shall our 80 brave men stand up to your poorly trained army of slaves. And like those 300 spartans, if we die, it will be with a sword in hand.

Please do not compare bdt with Spartans, please!

DeletedUser

you clearly don't understand the game
but go ahead, play defensive, eventually we will take cities, regardless if they played defensive and guess what, you won't take 1 city whilest playing in defensive mode

DeletedUser

you clearly don't understand the game
but go ahead, play defensive, eventually we will take cities, regardless if they played defensive and guess what, you won't take 1 city whilest playing in defensive mode

To his credit, Regno71 has a siege in kiwi's city.... So they aren't just rolling over.... but it will be nothing but floating timber and dead men in a few hours ^^

DeletedUser

Not bad for a bottom 40, have you compared with the top 40 of others?

DeletedUser

Salamence you conquered 4 cities that had "none" alliance, 2 of those "abandoned" & 4 cities that where already in your alliance. Eating the dead is a chore for the point whores sweetheart, the players with skill are the one's who conquer active enemies, emphasis on active. Not to mention your offensive kill is only 15,339 points, like I told veaterqueen, talk to me when you have, at least, a half million offensive kills. Good chance your attack bp is so low is because you keep conquering empty & inactive cities!

salamence.png

If Omega plays defense that matches bdt offense, bdt would lose. Just because players are getting attacked doesn't mean they are losing. For example:

2000 slings attacking 1000 swords behind a level 15 wall, the defender receives 2000 bp & the attacker receives 865 bp... guess what sunshine? The defender won! Didn't think I'd have to spell it out for people, but I realize we all are not created equally.

Not bad for a bottom 40, have you compared with the top 40 of others?
thank you for signing up in the external forums just to support your alliance with the 2 cents in your first post ever! I am attempting to demonstrate Omega united & organized doesn't have to forfeit. That they have a fighting chance, encouragement, yes boom!

I'll do what I want, Persian!
:p

DeletedUser

Thanks, I felt left out never contributing.

Yes the dbp outweighs the abp, but if all you do is turtle it gives all the time and freedom for the attackers to keep up the attacks, never having to react to incomings. Slowly the 1000 swords will break and get tired of constantly being on the defensive.

DeletedUser

Not to mention your offensive kill is only 15,339 points, like I told veaterqueen, talk to me when you have, at least, a half million offensive kills. Good chance your attack bp is so low is because you keep conquering empty & inactive cities!
LOL this world isn't even 6 months old....plus speed-1......nobody is even close to half a million yet...that will take awhile to reach on here

DeletedUser22179

Besides veaterqueen needs something to do as she drinks red bulls in mommy's basement, buying gold with mommy's VISA. So give her something to chew on!

I am 13 and upstairs no red bull

Learn the fing game before you come here Offence always wins

pop doesn't matter if its swords v chariots

once again I DON'T USE GOLD

Oh and kwalls post above is spot on

DeletedUser

Also, while the defenders advantages were listed earlier in this thread, the attackers advantage was not. The attackers advantage is simple but powerful, he (or she) chooses the when and where. Defenders can not be everywhere at once and eventually they will catch someone asleep or at work or school. Once the CS lands all of those defenders advantages become theirs and another city falls. The aggressor always wins eventually.

DeletedUser

Wake up Omega!!! Urine-Dimmed Tide doesn't make or break Omega, you do! Shame on Bravehertz for falling like dominoes, they failed to live up to their name, pathetic!

Good call sexreXerxes. That is just about right :D

DeletedUser

sexrexerxes, i suppose you haven't heard about those people who quit there account the minute they are under conquest, that's why it says 'abandoned' and 'no alliance' and if those people would have put up a fight and at least attack my conquest, or leave their units in the city so i could kill them... i invite you now, to attack my cities now, would really love some dbp, this game is starting to get boring and i don't feel that excited anymore as in the beginning , when you run home after school thinking, could i have been attacked?...

DeletedUser

sexrexerxes, i suppose you haven't heard about those people who quit there account the minute they are under conquest, that's why it says 'abandoned' and 'no alliance' and if those people would have put up a fight and at least attack my conquest, or leave their units in the city so i could kill them... i invite you now, to attack my cities now, would really love some dbp, this game is starting to get boring and i don't feel that excited anymore as in the beginning , when you run home after school thinking, could i have been attacked?...

Don't worry Sal, I think I've made plentyyyyyy of enemies ^^ Now times to build my first swordsman...

DeletedUser

LOL this world isn't even 6 months old....plus speed-1......nobody is even close to half a million yet...that will take awhile to reach on here

Ok well then lets be a bit more fair in the comparisons. Alpha (speed 1 world) has been opened for 2 years & Omega has been opened for 6 months right? Let compare the top 2 attack killers which would be Essex from Alpha & KillerCat66 from Omega.

Essex from Alpha has 1,947,818 offense points, divide that by 24 months = 81,159 average monthly offense points
KillerCat66 from Omega has 157,119 offense points = 26,186 average monthly offense points

So lets use Essex average monthly offense points (81,159) & multiply it by 6... 486,954 points. This is without dbp.

But I guess half million bp is a little too much to ask for from Omega, so allow me to lower my standard a bit. Salamence... talk to me when you have a quarter million bp sweetypie. & thank you kwall for pointing out some facts, & very nice of you to defend your sister like that.

DeletedUser

Ok well then lets be a bit more fair in the comparisons.

How do I get sucked into defending Blood-Dimmed Tide players? But look, here I go.

You are comparing the BP of a player with 31 cities to a player with 83. Do you think Killercat66's rate of collecting ABP might increase when she has 50 more cities? Duh! Of course it will. The only fair way to compare would be to compare her stats with what he had 6 months in. Even that wouldn't be fair because the game has changed substantially since it was first released.

No Killercat66 shouldn't be compared to anyone. She is herself, she is dominating this world - for now;) - She is playing the game well both on the forums and in game. You don't need to like her but you should acknowledge those realities and tip your hat because she is doing great by the only standard that matters and that is how is she doing on the world she is playing in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's my 2 cents:

Socrates34 is at about the same point in the game in Corinth as I am in Omega as he has 291,383 total points and I have 288,672 total points. I think socrates34 is a good player, better and more experienced than anyone in Omega including myself. Corinthia is a faster speed world, so I'll only be able to make this comparison for a short period of time until he passes me up.

Socrates34 ABP: 147,714 (rank 2)
Killercat66 ABP: 159,798 (rank 1)

Socrates34 DBP: 79,156 (rank 1)
Killercat66 DBP: 46,030 (rank 8)

Socrates34 total BP: 226,870 (rank 1)
Killercat66 total BP: 205,658 (rank 1)

So, I tend to attack more, and am a much weaker defender... But then again no one ever attacks me. C'mon pansies. Stick it to me =P

Thane Badger

Phrourach

If you look at the BDT member list it's full of people who quit their alliance under attack.