Pnp Valor vs Somali Pirates

DeletedUser

aotd1.jpg

I would like to thank hugocenas, and BladeSpirit this couldn't have been possible without your guidance on how to improve everyday.

I'd like to thank RowdyDawg, and slayermartok for selflessly taking the bullets from the enemy allowing this opportunity to happen.

I'd like to thank janpelt the big guy and enforcer of CR for always being there.

I'd like to think sirgaz and abbs for your motivational speeches.

I'd like to thank everyone in the CR team, this is not a award of one persons achievements but an team award. This is a team achievement. Without each and everyone of you this award would not have made it into CR hands. Lift your heads high, you all made this possible, though you hard word and dedication. This is our award. We will hold it high and be proud of it. For today we have proven when we stand together anything is possible.

lastly I'd like to thank the members of Fate for a good fight without their troops sacrifice there would have been no award.

gods bless everyone and have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my replies in bold

I think i understand your point but without real names these hypothetical players and scenarios are just well unbelievable.

>>when your algebra teacher said 2x + 2y = ? why didn't you ask this
whateverr said:
without real names these hypothetical scenarios are just well unbelievable.
I won't answer your math doubts.

Webster says a fighter is "one that fights"
>>we all know to read the dictionary. it's obvious from the word that one who fights is a fighter. what else would you call one that fights? a cook?
more definitions-> One that attacks is an attacker, one that defends is a defender, one that supports is a supporter........

Going by your Hypothetical story i'd recruit both, when team building you don't just recruit a team of "running backs" 1-4 is all you need. because you still need the quarterback and the offensive line.

Basically i'm saying, A well rounded team needs all types of players.

>>first you say this
Take pyvke for example he is ahead of both of you :eek: but only has a kill ranking of 97,801 and only took one enemy city. I'm sure he is a get guy, but not a fighter.

then you say this
whateverr said:
It's difficult to keep up when you keep contradicting yourself. what's your point?

DeletedUser

look i can take in bold and be cool like abbs

when your algebra teacher said 2x + 2y = ? why didn't you ask this

Abbs go back to school, then you will learn, X represents something and so does Y. In fact higher math uses symbol vs numbers because numbers are limited.

but, your hypothetical story was a fake. because you failed at bringing up a name for your example, you where not giving a math lesson where people are being represented by math symbols to be placed in a math equation . you where telling a story without real examples. Even the simplest books add names to their stories "See Spot run."

Basically i'm saying, A well rounded team needs all types of players
first you say this
Take pyvke for example he is ahead of both of you :eek: but only has a kill ranking of 97,801 and only took one enemy city. I'm sure he is a get guy, but not a fighter.

then you say this

It's difficult to keep up when you keep contradicting yourself.

I'm not contradicting myself, your just not keeping up. I'm sorry you do not understand math very well but they say you need a high amount of logical skills to understand it. Your reading comprehension skills are now in doubt also because you can understand what you are reading. Is English your first language? anyway

I'll write in a way you might understand

pyvke is a sim player.
pyvke is a better sim player then abbs.
pyvke is not a fighter.
pyvke might be a good guy.
pyvke might talk in the forums and keep everyone active.
pyvke might take ghost cities no one wants.
pyvke is still needed.

what's your point?

really abbs, you merge two of my posts together saying you don't understand them. maybe if you just read them as they where written instead of picking a word here a sentence there. coming up with your own conclusion way over there. you might understand my point. While i could tell you my point. I'd rather not. No one else seemed to have missed the point. That is my point.

DeletedUser

I was gonna post something to get this back on topic but meh, I rather like the read lol

DeletedUser15946

I think I will add math to my news, just few things... so you guys can have fun.

DeletedUser

who the hell is pyvke?

Oh and yes congrats to whole CR team,that is good team effort..

I dont understand why some people are always saying you cant take me one on one and then some people (I remember only Rockys name,nothing personal man but cant remember other names right now) are saying I always attack one on one,who cares for that..I was attacking many times,and it was 1 vs.1 sometimes,2 vs.1 many times,5 vs.1 almost always,10 vs.1 on many occasions,if you are in alliance then you are free to ask for help in any attacking actions,if nobody is ready to participate (VM,rebuilding,too far away,lack of time etc...)then you go alone or delay action..

of course that number 1 on the enemy/opponent side was also sometimes 1,many times 2 or more..I have no objection to that.

DeletedUser

Same ole eta. i leave for a month and its in total chaos. sorry my brother is too boring so i thought id post and stir things up. valor at war with te? man didnt see that coming. <---- (sarcasm) anyways have fun later.

PS: no im not coming back just was bored and wanted to bother the ppl of eta. cheers!
~velael~

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Even though it's more about Valor VS TE, let's see the score between Valor & TD/SP;

Valor VS SP/TD

254 - 23. Valor winning by 231 cities.

TD are down to 15 players and only just above 3 million points. This war is over, TD's cities are just for farming for BP or taking in the spare time.