Pnp Valor vs Somali Pirates

DeletedUser

I know SP were recruiting KoDR members, as everyone else (you forgot UoW). TE took only 1 (No longer in TE), we took a few, UoW took a few and Valor took a few.

So the alliances who took in were: TE, SP, UoW and Valor

The flaw in your argument is that we can't go to war with ourselves, counts us out. We didn't go to war with TE because it was only 1 player, and that was not at the end of the war. We already were at war with UoW, so that only leaves Valor for us to be mad at.

So who else would we accuse of recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

KoDR was ready to disband and TE had many messages sent to them including Borimir who they swore they would take out.

The main reason was to limit the growth of Valor in my opinion and everything since has proven to be the same.

You have your opinion as i have mine.

To be frank, i knew taking in Kodr would cause friction with SP. SP even tried to get Valor to merge to them. I accepted that friction would follow and looked forward to it.

Valors only real chance of expansion at that point was to war with SP because i didn't want to jump on the wagon of alliances attacking Kodr. I seen the chance for war with SP and i took it.

DeletedUser

Don't be such a pessimist. Everything that happens in the world is not just to slow you or Valor down.

Do you think BA took in kdahlb just to annoy Valor? Do you think TE took some SP just to slow you down? No to both. They both did it to gain something for themselves. In the process they both may have annoyed you, but that was not the main reason for their actions

DeletedUser

Actually i'm not annoyed with BA at all. Me and Brlinho spoke when kdahlb joined him and it was settled peacefully.

Thats the difference

TE is at war with CR but expanding into Valor lands. What conclusion would you draw. If its not the same as i....well thats why SP is on a slippery slope down.

...and who said its everything in the world??? I'm speaking of specific events.

DeletedUser

You said that only after you spoke to brinlo you got it worked out, so that means you were annoyed with them, at least for a while

There is no difference, as we actually also tried to talk with Valor about you recruiting refugees, but you were too hasty to listen

The only difference i see is that you probably haven't even tried to talk with TE about your issues

Valor was also expanding into SP oceans before the war, but we tried to talk about it instead of starting to accuse Valor on the externals

DeletedUser15946

We took single guy, and then we reasoned it. It can hardly be a problem to top alliance, right?

DeletedUser

No, but Valor and TE have taken more than a few

PS. To make myself clear, i'm on neither ones side. I'm just a neutral party with too much time right now, pointing out the flaws and what i think are lies from both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rygarr,

Once you messaged me asking for a personal favor: Take on die.hard because he was your friend and afraid that TE would take his cities and to protect against TE you wanted him to be in safe place (Somali Pirates). I told you SP never recruit outside core oceans and I would take him because of respect to you and just for you.

Rygarr, after you left TE and just created an alliance of 5 or so (dont recall how many few members it were) I offered you to join (or merge) if you wanted.

I have treated you with great respect but you chose to be different.

You may try to sell your story in here, but the truth will prevail and people will figure it out. It always does.

what brings an alliance together is honesty and trust.

Reason why the few former KoDR didnt join us was because i was honest to them not giving false promises. Have I lied, they would have likely join but then what? As soon as they realize they dont get what they expected they will leave.

Giving false promises based on lies may give you a strong start but at the end it wont be pretty.

BA has always worked and I respect them a lot is because although they are small they are a few members who trust and respect each other. Do you have this in your alliance?

so far, everything you told me TE would do to SP you have done yourself to SP.

DeletedUser

Need also to say that kdahlb helped me a lot to defend my cities on Valor mass attack against me.
It clear shows on his 18 defensive points gained against my 175,000 points

Who do you want to fool this time?

DeletedUser

You said that only after you spoke to brinlo you got it worked out, so that means you were annoyed with them, at least for a while

No it does not mean that at all.

I seen he (kdahlb) joined BA. I then messaged Brlinho about it and he gave me his reason for doing so which i easily accepted.

Several main differences between BA and TE is i trust Brlinho's word and his intent was not a hostile one. So why would i be upset with him.

Need also to say that kdahlb helped me a lot to defend my cities on Valor mass attack against me.
It clear shows on his 18 defensive points gained against my 175,000 points

Who do you want to fool this time?
I did not say he assisted you. Their are more members of SP that joined TE than just you

why don't you try?

Oh, you already did :D

After how many messages from you to me... You want to act as if Valor cant take your cities. I have had Valor ease on you like you asked, to let you grow and in return you puff your chest like you've made some kind of stand. Well well....

DeletedUser

O jeez monty give me 3 days and I'll be on you again time you closed that big mouth of yours.

Regards,

Jose The Gardener

DeletedUser

Do you have proof that kdahlb is supporting them?

No. I compare defensive battle points gained against offensive points from Valor. The only thing that shows is that he often gains bp's when we spend them. Also the reason i never mailed BA accusing him of anything.

Its just what i suspect seeing as he has SP roots. Even if he is supporting them i dont find it to be an issue really.

DeletedUser

O jeez monty give me 3 days and I'll be on you again time you closed that big mouth of yours.

Why 3 days?

And rygarr, i asked to ease down on SP, not me specifically. I like to think i made a stand, after all, i destroyed at least a dozen, if not more cs. And only once did i resort to support

I think it's pretty well for someone being attacked by just about all of Valor in my oceans

And if you check, i sent you my first message long before you started your op on me

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Tbro you should of said Seven days, obtain Montty's number and just say in a very creepy voice "Seven days" down the phone haha :p

Last edited: