Pnp Valor vs Somali Pirates

DeletedUser

No. I compare defensive battle points gained against offensive points from Valor. The only thing that shows is that he often gains bp's when we spend them. Also the reason i never mailed BA accusing him of anything.

Its just what i suspect seeing as he has SP roots. Even if he is supporting them i dont find it to be an issue really.

If you wish to know where sir Kdahlb is getting his DBP then I shall tell you. Sir Kdahlb was a good friend of my brother and they have great respect for eachother so i messaged him asking for help because i am under assault by 3 different players all my size or larger than I. Out of respect of my brother he lent me support against attacks from the player Nilame from Three Starts. That is the BP you see him getting. I hope i helped cleared things up for you all.

-Taradin-

DeletedUser

You may try to sell your story in here, but the truth will prevail and people will figure it out. It always does.

what brings an alliance together is honesty and trust.

Reason why the few former KoDR didnt join us was because i was honest to them not giving false promises. Have I lied, they would have likely join but then what? As soon as they realize they dont get what they expected they will leave.
First let me say, welcome back to the game, I thought you had quit. Bulls you talk about honesty and telling a story, yet you yourself have only told half truths here.
You where the one who wanted KoDR members to join SP and then declare war on The Elite. The reason for KoDR not joining was because Abandon came back from one of his inactive spells and blocked it.

DeletedUser

If you do not know the whole story, then don't pretend to know it

What you just said is only half the story. Bulls was not the only one who wanted KoDR members and Abaddon was not the only one who didn't want them. It was a matter that split the councils opinions

DeletedUser

If you do not know the whole story, then don't pretend to know it

What you just said is only half the story. Bulls was not the only one who wanted KoDR members and Abaddon was not the only one who didn't want them. It was a matter that split the councils opinions

I'm really not going to tell the whole story, I'll just continue to punch holes in yours:p

DeletedUser

Cheers Rygarr,it was very well put and explained,some may agree and some will disagree for sure but you gave your point of view and your reasons and explained Valor situation,thank you very much for that.

As for the position of Commander it is not open just yet,we have to thank Sirgaz for doing great job and release him from BA position of Commander but in order to do that we would have to find him first...didnt see any sign from him for months now..

DeletedUser

Thanks B,

I think thats a major difference. Valor has an open line of communication between us and BA. A mutual respect and trust.

That goes a long way in a game like this

DeletedUser15946

wait a minute... I decide to play low profile, and suddenly you don't know where I am? Well, that must be changed.

DeletedUser

I know where you are. You are 4 cities behind me :eek: ;) :p

And many CP in front ;)

You both are good fighters and on top of your game.

but this sounds like a sim competition, you both know cities are meaningless by themselves. It's how you use the cities that truly count. Take pyvke for example he is ahead of both of you :eek: but only has a kill ranking of 97,801 and only took one enemy city. I'm sure he is a get guy, but not a fighter.

For that reason I personally count enemy cities taken/lossed and total battle points. To rate fighters (sure the the type of enemy counts also as do other things)

I have a great amount of respect for both of you. So do not take this the wrong way.

Abbs, 1,477,831 total BP, 29 enemy cities taken and 25 cities lost looks like at least 11 of those loses are actually trades so about 14 loses. Few can boast of those type numbers

sirgaz, 2,386,788 total BP 77 enemy cities taken and 33 cities lost looks like at least 7 of those loses are actually trades so 26 loses. again crazy numbers

But, i agree sirgaz did take one month off between enemy conquests. That would be a very low profile indeed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

haha, we are joking, but thanks for counting my cities, I always stop at 30.

DeletedUser

haha, we are joking, but thanks for counting my cities, I always stop at 30.

I just copy and paste, not hand count. I knew you where joking. just thought I'd say something :)

Valor & SP spammed all over ever topic theirs other are spamming in their topic. just thought I'd join you. after all they are just repeating the same thing.

DeletedUser

You both are good fighters and on top of your game.

but this sounds like a sim competition, you both know cities are meaningless by themselves. It's how you use the cities that truly count. Take pyvke for example he is ahead of both of you :eek: but only has a kill ranking of 97,801 and only took one enemy city. I'm sure he is a get guy, but not a fighter.

For that reason I personally count enemy cities taken/lossed and total battle points. To rate fighters (sure the the type of enemy counts also as do other things)

I have a great amount of respect for both of you. So do not take this the wrong way.

Abbs, 1,477,831 total BP, 29 enemy cities taken and 25 cities lost looks like at least 11 of those loses are actually trades so about 14 loses. Few can boast of those type numbers

sirgaz, 2,386,788 total BP 77 enemy cities taken and 33 cities lost looks like at least 7 of those loses are actually trades so 26 loses. again crazy numbers

But, i agree sirgaz did take one month off between enemy conquests. That would be a very low profile indeed

7 losses to the enemy and 18 trades :) not that it matters but sim competition sounds challenging ;)
--------------------------------

Imo a fighter is a player who does not leave the alliance at defensive times and who fights from front lines in a war. Some players prefer to jump to the winning side, take some cities in safe zones and send attacks at will. Such players have great stats.

for example,

a player A has never lost a single city and has excellent offensive battle points, more than at least 3 times the DBP

whereas player B has taken cities in the front lines (naturally many cities lost to the enemy also) and has DBP more or almost equal to the ABP.

Going by charming stats, if you recruit player A, that'd be a poor choice, if not wholly wrong. Thus stats never speak the whole truth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither of us have all green stats though. Bad for recruitment :(

DeletedUser15946

What don't kill you make you more strong ;)

And whateverr, I salute your spamming attitude

DeletedUser

7 losses to the enemy and 18 trades :) not that it matters but sim competition sounds challenging ;)

challenging but, not fun.

I have a challenge lets have a spamming competition. :).
--------------------------------
Imo a fighter is a player who does not leave the alliance at defensive times and who fights from front lines in a war. Some players prefer to jump to the winning side, take some cities in safe zones and send attacks at will. Such players have great stats.

for example,

a player A has never lost a single city and has excellent offensive battle points, more than at least 3 times the DBP

whereas player B has taken cities in the front lines (naturally many cities lost to the enemy also) and has DBP more or almost equal to the ABP.

Going by charming stats, if you recruit player A, that'd be a poor choice, if not wholly wrong. Thus stats never speak the whole truth.

I think i understand your point but without real names these hypothetical players and scenarios are just well unbelievable.

Webster says a fighter is "one that fights"

Going by your Hypothetical story i'd recruit both, when team building you don't just recruit a team of "running backs" 1-4 is all you need. because you still need the quarterback and the offensive line.

Basically i'm saying, A well rounded team needs all types of players.

DeletedUser15946

Or you get few bad asses, and kick the hell out of everybody.

DeletedUser15946

And hence spamm competition, guys in core, buy my wood. Now.