Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser15581

good luck to the alliance... wish I could continue my Venom run.

DeletedUser

This alliance has a Naji problem.
No it doesnt, he is good player and he will join to kick some asses with us. Try not to judge people before u met them on the same side of battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

I've been on both sides and my opinion stands. Never again.

DeletedUser33530

I've been on both sides and my opinion stands. Never again.

264.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh yes they do. I wouldn't play in the same alliance as Naji and I am not the only one
Nobody care as Cheater of death said, there are people who would, sooooo your loss. If kadz is willing to play with naji then all others are just ignorant.

DeletedUser43325

Nobody care as Cheater of death said, there are people who would, sooooo your loss. If kadz is willing to play with naji then all others are just ignorant.

Technically no, all others aren't ignorant. Ignorance assumes a lack of knowledge, education, or understanding. The large majority of players you will run into with negative opinions of Naji have based those opinions off a significant amount of exposure to him - to the point where they simply can't enjoy the game whilst being on the same team as him. Simply because one player has decided to let go of his grudge does not make those that choose to not do so ignorant. I have played with him and against him and have formulated my own opinion, as have many others. You may have a different opinion, but your difference of opinion does not make mine or anyone else's ignorant.

DeletedUser5061

Technically no, all others aren't ignorant. Ignorance assumes a lack of knowledge, education, or understanding. The large majority of players you will run into with negative opinions of Naji have based those opinions off a significant amount of exposure to him - to the point where they simply can't enjoy the game whilst being on the same team as him. Simply because one player has decided to let go of his grudge does not make those that choose to not do so ignorant. I have played with him and against him and have formulated my own opinion, as have many others. You may have a different opinion, but your difference of opinion does not make mine or anyone else's ignorant.

I used to think I was the most loveable, sweetest guy ever :D then I found out half of the people joining us only agreed to join us coz Kad is gonna lead us. Its all good though the diversity simply makes the server more fun for everyone. And like we always say if your opponents don't hate you haven't done everything you can for your alliance. There is a spot for you here if you ever want :) if not there is always RUSE and Nox.

DeletedUser43485

Daiz, I left you a message, 'cause there are like 4 results popping on Skype when I put your address in. Need some clarification, bud. :)