venomous vermin

DeletedUser18705

Oh please, going to start another fight, oh mighty forum warrior? Let your play do your talking.

Listen, I don't care about you. It was just funny reading all those horrible comebacks. All I know about you is: You're not clever, you got kicked out of CT, and you're wrong about almost everything you post. And you can say I'm kissing Envenom's , but I'm out in ocean 63, so this is completely unbiased.

I also remember you being in one of Beast's premades. That says everything I need to know about you, and I'll leave it at that.

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, Bond's were pretty bad too. Out of all the people you've argued with, Miknel is the only one who's made me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Sad you dont remember me digi, Am koltta

Ah the name Koltta i do remember buddy, you should have said so from the start lol.
I don't hate you though, weird that you think that, we were oceans away from each other and we never played against one another.

DeletedUser

White, you seem to pop up in every world. I can see, you getting rimmed by Dub and co. Keep up your good work in your sim alliance.

I just can't stand to stay away from such interesting people such as yourself. Such illuminating discourse of yours, is that which I would almost assuredly, regret to the point of tears if I failed to observe. You really are a magnificent person and hope one day to be considered one of your close and personal confidants and subordinate. That is if bond does not get to me first, for they are the only one that is your equal. No I dare to say, bond is in fact is more exceptional than even I thought you were, they are the type of player that everyone wants to follow or to be. Bond is the type of player that once you have been privileged enough to be allowed to know them, you life will never be the same. When bond ghost's from a world, you exasperate pure rage and disdain for the world as it shall never be as fairytale and magical.....................................................................

lol, I really don't see why you two do not get along, you both sound like the same exact person. If I didn't know any better would claim that bond created a separate account on here just because he got bored with no one paying attention to him.

DeletedUser

Oh please, going to start another fight, oh mighty forum warrior? Let your play do your talking.

Listen, I don't care about you. It was just funny reading all those horrible comebacks. All I know about you is: You're not clever, you got kicked out of CT, and you're wrong about almost everything you post. And you can say I'm kissing Envenom's , but I'm out in ocean 63, so this is completely unbiased.

I also remember you being in one of Beast's premades. That says everything I need to know about you, and I'll leave it at that.

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, Bond's were pretty bad too. Out of all the people you've argued with, Miknel is the only one who's made me laugh.

Lol, for someone who doesn't care you sure got fired up over me asking you a simple question. If I wanted to start a fight with you I'd come to o63. If you want a fight you can find me in o54. Not on the rim where you belong. Seems like your little comebacks are trash as well considering you're making fun of our comebacks. "You're not clever" . Woah, I'm so hurt. Also... Who the hell is Beast and when was I in his premade ? I dont understand that comment. For someone who's not on Envenoms side you sure are on Envenoms side. You sound dumb, you look dumb, smell dumb, feel dumb, hear dumb, and you need help.

You're excused, or should I say exiled.

DeletedUser

Ah the name Koltta i do remember buddy, you should have said so from the start lol.
I don't hate you though, weird that you think that, we were oceans away from each other and we never played against one another.

We never did yes, but lot of things were against me at forums , lol. I wanted peace. Played few worlds, under a different name. Playing taras with a different name. Happy to be a noob in my alliance.