Pnp Victory VS Scorpion Elite

DeletedUser

I feel this has desperately gone the wrong way... these poor gentlemen were exchanging contradictory thoughts without being in any way aggressive and you have rudely interrupted it with this nonsense about a book about a bad movie (so bad..). Btw, that new TV show "Vikings", kind of a low budget copy of "Game of thrones"....just saying!

DeletedUser

I feel this has desperately gone the wrong way... these poor gentlemen were exchanging contradictory thoughts without being in any way aggressive and you have rudely interrupted it with this nonsense about a book about a bad movie (so bad..). Btw, that new TV show "Vikings", kind of a low budget copy of "Game of thrones"....just saying!

Hey, it was the mod himself who got us off topic, and it was never a very interesting war anyway. Anyway, back on topic everyone. Just wanted to say that I hope Victory wins, just because it would be a shame if they didn't live up to their name. Although, the irony of them losing would be oh, so sweet.

DeletedUser11965

Hey, it was the mod himself who got us off topic, and it was never a very interesting war anyway. Anyway, back on topic everyone. Just wanted to say that I hope Victory wins, just because it would be a shame if they didn't live up to their name. Although, the irony of them losing would be oh, so sweet.

Oh pooey, I was relating.

Back on tracks.

DeletedUser

Have you watch "Enders Game" yet? The point of kicking someone when they are on the ground is to permanently disable them from ever getting back up again. :D

It's on my 'to watch' list :p

And @ all the other naysayers that doubt the strategy. I'm British, sadly I know the value of keeping people down and exploiting them later.

mr-burns-wallpaper.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gotta love the british attuide :)

i belive in letting someone expolit what they think is our weakness for them to find out its a sterngth

i wont be putting down exclies i personaly think they are a good tight strong team!! so untill they prove to me otherwise ill give them respect where respect is due :)

DeletedUser

Eeek. Not that it's much to brag about. We just took 3 cities from a Victory leader :D

DeletedUser

well scorpion elite are gone now havent they ;)

exclices well they winning at the moment :) but they got a long way to go :p

DeletedUser32498

well scorpion elite are gone now havent they ;)

exclices well they winning at the moment :) but they got a long way to go :p
Personally I think The Exiles will win. they have a way better point average and almost have more alliance abps than Victory considering that The Exiles were recently a new alliance formed.

DeletedUser

Personally I think The Exiles will win. they have a way better point average and almost have more alliance abps than Victory considering that The Exiles were recently a new alliance formed.

They made their first counter offensive against us. They braved some mass spells on me. I think it's a game changer :/

I thought this thread was the herald of our doom...

images

Last edited by a moderator: