Virus Winning Gene

DeletedUser

Alo,

Lot's of players have been wondering about Virus's winning gene and how it works. In hopes of shedding some light on the subject, I have been authorized to give an exclusive look into Virus's patented gene therapy program. This will be program down into sections to help with ease of learning.

First, Virus picks an unsuspecting player(s) who is/are genetically inferior. Virus then infuses the selected player with multiple shots of Virus Winning Gene. Here is a brief artistic rendition of what happens.

Step 1: Virus Selects an alliance that has an abundance of losing gene.

demotivational-posters-how-to-be-ganster.jpg

Note How the alliance perceives themselves to be winners. However, this is just an illusion they pull over their eyes to blind themselves from the truth, which is how pathetic they actually are.

Step 2: Virus then isolates a specific player who is suffering from the losing gene.

demotivationalposterFatEmo.jpg

Note How this player is an obvious failure, and candidate to be the worlds oldest Virgin.

Step 3: Virus then injects the player with multiple shots of Winning Gene. The drastic influx if winning into the player causes the losing gene to confront the winning gene in an attempt to protect its sad existence.

titoforrest.jpg

anderson_silva_forrest_griffin_ufc_101_knockout.jpg

Step 4: Once the losing gene has been defeated. Virus' winning gene then replaces it with a winning gene. Here is a visual representation of the process.

anderson_silva_ko_forrest_ufc.jpg

Step 5: Winning! The loser has now been assimilated into Virus and is no longer a loser. Just look at these end results.

0906mt_12_z1993_toyota_pickupguy_and_girls.jpg

Note of the player has been miraculously transformed from possible lifelong Virgin, to a mach daddy pimp star.

May your infection be quick and painless.
- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh dear, I guess we have different definitions of winning.

DeletedUser

So you think that is winning?

EN definition of winning = #1 in points, attacking bps and total bps.

Virus definition of winning = Have 0 in game accomplishments and then post some pictures on the forums.

DeletedUser

Virus definition of winning = Have 0 in game accomplishments and then post some pictures on the forums.

Very fair point, be interesting to see what they come back with.

More nonsense about being infected?

DeletedUser

grave.jpg

DeletedUser

Congratulations! You are bragging about accomplishments from 5 months ago, lmao.

Oh, our accomplishments are easily visible you must be too blind to see. Shame.

DeletedUser

I try being a nice guy at all times but all that Virus has really done is secure the core. Thats about it. Just load of defensive players and not really offensive like EN/TD/TRB. Even your defence stats aren't even that great. They don't really have any great feats like the other alliances. (E.N.D lost a lot of members + academy) Try moving out of the core towards the north or south and you'll see :) They're starting to move into the core as it is ^.^

DeletedUser7213

I try being a nice guy at all times but all that Virus has really done is secure the core. Thats about it. Just load of defensive players and not really offensive like EN/TD/TRB. Even your defence stats aren't even that great. They don't really have any great feats like the other alliances. (E.N.D lost a lot of members + academy) Try moving out of the core towards the north or south and you'll see :) They're starting to move into the core as it is ^.^

LOL.

Based on your expert opinion, maybe we should just merge now. The trend of merging in the top 5 is funny. Amazing achievement.

Yo guys, we need to spread out, occupy 10 oceans, that's a real achievement LOL. :pro:You aren't even in Rho:pro: LMFAO

*We are not offensive* Oh lawd.

DeletedUser

Not expert opinion, just my own.

Just one merge, not everyone is merging. Well dominating the world = taking over oceans. I used to be in Rho, and i'm just giving my opinion. Not as offensive as the others. You need like 2 million abp to reach the next rank.

Yeah -rep me and not sign it.

DeletedUser

LOL.

Based on your expert opinion, maybe we should just merge now. The trend of merging in the top 5 is funny. Amazing achievement.

Yo guys, we need to spread out, occupy 10 oceans, that's a real achievement LOL. :pro:You aren't even in Rho:pro: LMFAO

*We are not offensive* Oh lawd.

Hey Lee, your post makes some good points. It is true that merging itself isn't an achievement any alliance can do it. It happens everyday smaller alliances joining to become more powerful. But when top 5 alliances merge there is a reason for it.

Examples of this can be found in EN's history. MR MEN, Dark Dorian Warriors and Snakes Force have all joined ranks with us. But if you dig deeper you will see the true reason.

Below is the number of cities EN took from these three alliances.

Code:
*111 cities from Snakes Force
*125 cities from MR MEN
*123 cites from Dark Dorian Warriors

Now if you combine losing cities with broken morale and players going inactive because they saw there was no reason to play or for other reasons... the fact is that those alliances were beaten. What is the fun of being beaten? So they joined our ranks and integrate with our players. After joining they not only grow, but they thrive. I am sure you could ask any former MR MEN player or DDW player and they could tell you how much they enjoy EN. But yes, sometimes winning allows you to be ranked number one in 6 oceans :)

So the truth is that it is a hell of an achievement.

DeletedUser7213

Not expert opinion, just my own.

Just one merge, not everyone is merging. Well dominating the world = taking over oceans. I used to be in Rho, and i'm just giving my opinion. Not as offensive as the others. You need like 2 million abp to reach the next rank.

Yeah -rep me and not sign it.

LOL, I actually didn't minus rep you. And er, just one merge LMFAO, you're out of touch.

We've maintained a consistently low member count, yet we've got a good BP ratio per player. I'd rather that than 80+ members. In the E.N.D you're probably just bitter :D

Byebye.

DeletedUser

oh now let me see, well, as a former MM member, I did have the 'honour' of joining EN but i did not like the style of play nor the quite apparent loathing of anyone who was not in EN. So yes, I did stamp my pretty little feet and request to leave and strangely enough I am much happier since then. p.s IT'S A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hollz, there is probably more than one reason for that explanation. One of them I will not mention. You supported a city we were attempting to conquest and were kicked. Way to show great teamwork!

DeletedUser

LOL, I actually didn't minus rep you. And er, just one merge LMFAO, you're out of touch.

We've maintained a consistently low member count, yet we've got a good BP ratio per player. I'd rather that than 80+ members. In the E.N.D you're probably just bitter :D

Byebye.

Fair enough, but i'd like the person who -rep'd me to say who it was. One official merge that im aware of.

Once the WW properly come along, i wouldn't be suprised if those numners went up. I'm not bitter, just bored atm :( Bye :D