Virus Winning Gene

DeletedUser

grave.jpg

You weren't in Virus when this happened... were you 'winning' elsewhere?

:p

DeletedUser

If you spent less time trying to touch peoples nerves and more time playing the game you might increase your chances of becoming a better player?

Gutted bro.

DeletedUser7213

:D

Lol @ gutted. I need to find me a top player, make him quit, then take his account? How would that make me "better"?

DeletedUser

The Paulzor account was one of our biggest and best players. He quit due to RL, I couldn't find anyone to take over the account. To have it vacant and inactive during a war would have seen the cities all lost to Temporal (at the time). I took it upon myself to takeover the account for the sake of my alliance.

Nazgulstrike was still higher in the rankings than your account anyway..

U mad?

DeletedUser7213

The Paulzor account was one of our biggest and best players. He quit due to RL, I couldn't find anyone to take over the account. To have it vacant and inactive during a war would have seen the cities all lost to Temporal (at the time). I took it upon myself to takeover the account for the sake of my alliance.

Nazgulstrike was higher still higher in the rankings than your account anyway..

U mad?

Haha. :D Point whore.

It's great that you feel you have to justify yourself.

DeletedUser

Looks like you've misplaced your winning gene

Actually I take that back, you can't misplace what never existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leejg you seem like a smart person. But for some reason you never make an original point. You just take whatever someone says and twist the words around a bit to make yourself appear to be making more logical statements. Are you too lazy to use an original thought in one of your counter arguments?

DeletedUser7213

Leejg you seem like a smart person. But for some reason you never make an original point. You just take whatever someone says and twist the words around a bit to make yourself appear to be making more logical statements. Are you too lazy to use an original thought in one of your counter arguments?

Funny. I'm not arguing. :D

Original thought: What is that? You are Doubleplusungood. Seems you're the lazy one. Try comprehending what you read. It really helps with communicating original thought :D. Otherwise it descends into this "arguing", what I call mocking.

DeletedUser

pahahahahah everyone gets lucky at some point.
go on post your CS attack or you want me to do it for ye.
and darling to be too sad you cant hide behind your shell for ever those1000 birs you have left better go some more daddy's coming calling.
nice to know now your in game name as well xenon thanks for posting my cities all over ext.

DeletedUser340

Not my account bro, just a heads up ;)

I just thought they were pretty funny :)

DeletedUser

funny how? or did i miss something altogether ..... not sure i did like so somebody manages to hit while am offline it does happen you know i cant be in front of grep 24/7 and seeing how am slightly more aggressive than those attacking me there's every chance i'll have CS sitting in harbours.
but never mind kinda makes it even more sad now that someone actually mailedyou these and for you to post it.
kinda makes me wish you were in this world now.

DeletedUser340

I do play this world, I saw it posted in my alliance forums so I thought I'd post in a thread where Virus seem to have a huge 15inch ego... yours being 14 inches of that ego.