VM Chicken Switch

DeletedUser

For all of Evo's taunting, ridiculing, bad behavior and whatever terminology you wish to toss at their tactics they have really baited their own words.

Since our major offensive against Evo staring last weekend, I have lost count on how many Evo players have gone to VM mode (better known as The Chicken Switch). I know Evo will say that they are not active players or that the players have legitimate reasons and all that crud. Murtius, Rickolia, rmoller, quickersin along with others have all pressed the Chicken Switch. I'm guessing these players are at the bottom of Evo's list of in-actives right or inconsequential players, right!

This proves my point made in another thread that Evo is famous for using The Chicken Switch when they cannot handle the attacks. Maybe they are having support issues? Maybe Evo's days are numbered? Just maybe, Evo talks up their so called awesome strategic abilities but when it comes right down to it, they are full of .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol do you even listen to your words which comes out of your mouth zoddy??? what major offense.. 1 ls and 10 slingers??? is that your major offense??? you have no clue with your attacks and your alliance.. we have no issues dealing with your pitiful attacks. why don't you attack me instead.

DeletedUser

Zodd, I noticed the last couple of weeks that everything you say Evo is doing so cowardly, was once a high respected method in Alpha?
You know, 9/10 Alpha players that got targeted by us were hitting chicken mode.
We know for Murty, that he has only once hit VM because of RL issues, and Im sure thats his reason now as well.

And the other players are also great strategic players, better than the most of Alpha even though their not that high in Evo ranks.
So why don't you just shut it, look at what you've all done, and then judge somebody aye?

DeletedUser

I thought I heard a peep.

@ bcae Care to explain what is wrong?

@bodnapa As I have said before there are more ways to attack than your assumption. You do not know the facts of our op. Secondly I would love to attack you. However since you are a bit too far to even have a decent war with you I suggest you with more cities than me move to the front lines and I will most certainly attack you. It would be my pleasure!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure every other player from every world in Grepo would agree with me when I say, a person would have to be under attack and hit VM before they could be considered a chicken. Can you provide a battle report from any attack on me before I hit VM? If not then your accusation (like everything else you post) is a joke. I mean people have stuff to do in life and sometimes have to hit VM as they will be unable to log on but if they are not under attack at the time they hit VM how are they chickens? Did you honestly think I wouldn't come back and make you look like a silly little girl again?

DeletedUser

Always with the insults Murty. You demean yourself every time you call me a name. it makes you look foolish, tired and weak. Yes we do have reports of many battles in the last week that would prove to everyone that many of you hit The Chicken Switch. Yes including you Murty. But thats not whats going to prove it now is it. Because you will just say that it is doctored up or whatever because you never, ever, admit to failure.

DeletedUser

If you have a report from an attack on me then post it and prove that I'm a chicken if not then ssshh baby this will only hurt for a second.

DeletedUser

Post the dam battle report if you have 1, you have been on here for months trying to prove me wrong and now I'm gifting you the chance. All you have to do is post 1 battle report of an attack on any of my cities and that's it you have me, you will have proven me wrong.

DeletedUser

Zodd you're so weak, if you can't even have an answer on my post, and prove me wrong, you begin with the whole "you're a traitor" act.
Act like a man, or you will prove us all that Murty isn't name calling at all, just telling the truth.

DeletedUser

guys this thread seems like calling each other names.. if this goes on.. i would have to close this thread..

DeletedUser

Sasuk you know if thats the case you have to close all the threads :p :D

DeletedUser

lol i wish you were in O45... i would love to kick your butt!!! :p

DeletedUser

Hey where did my posts go? CENSORSHIP! You rule! Literally. You may erase my words but you will never erase my spirit. I really thought you were better than this Sasukepran. I mean, I'm disap... Wait a minute. W*Orms, did you steal another account? Geez man, are you trying to get banned from the internet altogether? Give back the account and hopefully you can get off easy. Sorry for doubting you Sasuke, I knew it wasn't you all along. We right here dawg, I got mad love for you homie. LOL

In any case I think we can safely say that Evolution used a mass VM in order to prevent getting the smack down that they've been deserving for a while now. Even though they got a moderate smack down this time, they will get what's coming to them soon enough. They only have so many VM days, eventually they'll run out and will have no where to hide :p

DeletedUser

Evic you're so funny, but can you name one account I stole?
Seriously in evics case it's: all talk, no brains.

And if you would stay awake during class, you'd see that some if my posts were also deleted so think before you talk.