Newspaper War Statistics 1

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I'm well aware about the recent inactives i conquered. But you don't see me going on the ext forum bragging about conquering cities from those inactive players like yourself gumbles ;)

DeletedUser36085

mulligan, I am a now former SPARTAN 300 member, ex-JANNISSAIRIES and their academy's member. GLORIOUS have made a pact with the MORCs, they have to join the war to show their activity, or they'll be wiped out by MORC.

DeletedUser

mulligan, I am a now former SPARTAN 300 member, ex-JANNISSAIRIES and their academy's member. GLORIOUS have made a pact with the MORCs, they have to join the war to show their activity, or they'll be wiped out by MORC.

LOL, so much for that war.

MoRC running to glorius for help now, just gets better and better, lol.

Thanks for the headsup annalionwolf :)

that almost made my day as much as the kdaroks account taking an unscheduled leave of absence.

Ah MoRC, will you ever learn.

luv it :)

DeletedUser36085

gumbles, I would rather think of it as of MORC trying to get rid of GLORIOUS with less hassle on their side. It is GLORIOUS who asked for the pact anyway. MORCs just don't care who is gonna deal with GLORIOUS.
Actually, it made my day as well. GLORIOUS in a war between top alliances? You're kiddin') They won't last long. A month, maybe)
Stay tuned, gumbles, more surprises to come.
Sorry, can't leak more info to the enemy's leader))) But, as a player to another player, I tell ya it's gonna be more fun and more kiddin' very soon.
Cheers) And happy holidays everyone)))

DeletedUser

gumbles, I would rather think of it as of MORC trying to get rid of GLORIOUS with less hassle on their side. It is GLORIOUS who asked for the pact anyway. MORCs just don't care who is gonna deal with GLORIOUS.
Actually, it made my day as well. GLORIOUS in a war between top alliances? You're kiddin') They won't last long. A month, maybe)
Sorry, can't leak more info to the enemy's leader))) But, as a player to another player, I tell ya it's gonna be more fun and more kiddin' very soon.
Cheers) And happy holidays everyone)))

enemy is such a harsh word:)

more surprises huh, OMG don't tell me..............MoRC gonna merge with someone else?

lol, that's expected & wont be no surprises in that creampie. they'd be gone, dismantled and forgotton in a month if they don't constantly merge with an alliance every 2 weeks trying to buy time till end of server.

Anyways happy holidays :)

DeletedUser36085

Well, if you look at the rankings, you're gonna see an alliance called Jannisaries Redux with a very familiar membership...
Don't think there'll be any MORC mergers. They might be taking some ghosts and inactives, I suppose, as well as participate in the current war(s). All I know I get from one of our leaders.
Tomorrow I might be posting another update)))
Well, gumbles, you are the ST leader and founder and I am a former spartan and a jannisaries member. So, technically, we are enemies, since our alliances are (going to be) at war very soon)))

DeletedUser22708

You guys make a lovely pair i'd say. Both talking nonsense and rubbish like there's no tomorrow :)

I don't know where you get your information that we have a pact with GLORIOUS but it's quite the contrary:
glorious_zps458cf4f3.jpg

Either you need to verify your source annalion or if you're inventing things i suggest you be quiet.

DeletedUser

Sorry, can't leak more info to the enemy's leader)))

ok, clearly someone doesn't know what they are typing anymore and why would MoRC wanna pact with GLORIOUS when i asked their leader if they had had any major wars and he told me they hadn't (Digi i showed you that PM) which means they are an MRA that sims

more surprises huh, OMG don't tell me..............MoRC gonna merge with someone else?

you talk about mergers like they are a bad thing but you merged with Bellatores Aurora, they were all ex- ERUSID players so don't start taking the mick out of MoRC about merging when you have been there and done it ya self. as for MorRC's mergers i have only seen them merge with their allies that were all capable fighters. nuff said and you 2 get a room

DeletedUser

ok, clearly someone doesn't know what they are typing anymore ....when i asked their leader ........ and he told me ......(Digi i showed you that PM) .....
......nuff said

Didn't realise you were on the MoRC payroll, yup, nuff said ;)

DeletedUser

Didn't realise you were on the MoRC payroll, yup, nuff said ;)

i have never been associated with MoRC but seeing as GLORIOUS have pacts with everybody around them EXCEPT MoRC. i sent that PM to Digi because i wanted the simmers to know what it was like to have a war with a proper alliance instead of having pacts with every alliance around them that pose a threat... but you seem to have gone a bit quiet about merging... what's the matter cat got your tongue ;)

DeletedUser

Oh wow, another clever reply from Gumbles. You're unstoppable gumby, please continue ;)

lol, yeah it was a classic huh, do you people even read what you're typing before you post? Cracks me up.

Anyways for those viewers at home here it is in slow motion

"
ok, clearly someone doesn't know what they are typing anymore ....when i asked their leader ........ and he told me ......(Digi i showed you that PM) .....
......nuff said

Didn't realise you were on the MoRC payroll, yup, nuff said ;)"

lol, classic :)

i have never been associated with MoRC but seeing as GLORIOUS have pacts with everybody around them EXCEPT MoRC. i sent that PM to Digi because i wanted the simmers to know what it was like to have a war with a proper alliance instead of having pacts with every alliance around them that pose a threat...

Yup you never been associated with MoRC but feel it your duty to engage leaders of other Alliances and feed the intel back to MoRC, erm hokay! What's funny tho, is it would seem MoRC did start attacking them, maybe you are the real puppet master and not digi the inactive slayer.

Oh and thanks for letting me know ST were pacted with Glorius, i must have overlooked that tidbit for the last 15 months, shows you sure got your finger on the Athens pulse.

... but you seem to have gone a bit quiet about merging... what's the matter cat got your tongue ;)
No my girlfriend did actually :)
And when you compare an Alliance who have had 1 merger for the entire servers history, with an Alliance who have had more mergers than you've actually had girlfriends (or prolly dreamed of having would be more accurate), well all the grepo wisdom that has enabled you to become the 695 point player you currently are shines through far more effectively than any response I could have made.

Happy holidays puppet master, Run along now and be a good boy.

(edit-and don't take offence to what I write lil dude, it's all just for fun and nothing personal is intended. It's good to see you participating in the forums)

DeletedUser22708

At least we don't make pacts with our neighboring alliances gumby. Seems like you couldn't handle fighting on 2 fronts :p

Merry christmas gumbles, i'm glad you try to keep this forum alive, be it with delusional ideas and utter nonsense, but i'm still glad hehe

DeletedUser

ok are you near GLORIOUS? no, so i wasn't including you or your alliance. as for the girlfriends i am married and have a couple of kids but i guess you wouldn't of thought of that but hey when you aren't a member of these alliances what's the problem with being neutral?

DeletedUser

At least we don't make pacts with our neighboring alliances gumby. Seems like you couldn't handle fighting on 2 fronts :p

Merry christmas gumbles, i'm glad you try to keep this forum alive, be it with delusional ideas and utter nonsense, but i'm still glad hehe

Aww thanks digi, you just keep merging with all your neighbors so you last till i reach ya.

Merry Chrissy :)

DeletedUser22708

doesn't change the fact we fight on multiple fronts, i think you'll be in for a treat mate ;) You've only been fighting S300 for months now, that's 1 alliance, nothing to brag about.

But let's not dampen the christmas spirits ;)

DeletedUser31161

Sorry about not keeping this updated. I'm on vacation due to break but will be back very soon. Dont get ideas though i can still counter attacks

DeletedUser

doesn't change the fact we fight on multiple fronts, i think you'll be in for a treat mate ;) You've only been fighting S300

Dude do you even know what a front is? Have you even looked at a map of Athens? Don't think I'll respond anymore, your posts just detoriate more and more into, erm, oh please mods can i say it, can I? CAN I PLEASE???? sigh....

I got news 4 ya digi, it's gonna come as a shock so you better sit down. You are not NN, you are MoRC, yeah IKR! You didn't fight your way to the territories you have, you merged to them. That's what you guys do, you merge and in the meantime have others do the fighting for you against those who wont merge or pact with you.

I just spent a lil time going thru all the old threads reminisicing, tbh I was also looking to get a funny quote from you in relation to some of the wars MoRC've been in. But shock horror, there aren't any old threads about MoRC wars cos.... MoRC were never in any. Threads about NN vs virtually every1 (lol), threads bout Triad, threads about ST, even found one about 300!

But when it comes to good ole MoRC, nothing.

You carry on as if you've been up against every other alliance in Athens and are fighting on a multitude of fronts, in short, you carry on as if you were NN. Truth been known, after Alliances like Triad & ST & BoB defeated NN allowing your MoRC convention of refugees to get those NN pillows you were biting outta ya mouths long enough, you just been merging your pacifist lil way thru athens whilst always pacting with other Alliances who did the fighting against w/e enemy enemy you had at the time.

And that's all your still doing.

OK lets leave ST out of the equation, I mean for December we only took 21 MoRC cities in 4 oceans from 6 different players for the loss of one city, but whatever, you wanna close your eyes and pretend it aint happening then you do that.

Currently MoRC are at war with Triad (and ATTT) and noone else. The fact that allova sudden you're trying to even include Glorius as a war, lol, speaks volumes of your egotistical cluelessness.

MoRC have 150 members (well, usually ranges from 150-200 depending on your merger cycle but man you sure eat thru those new recruits fast), Triad have 111 yet MoRC still have to pact with The Scorpions (65 players) to wage that war against Triad.

So lets see how thats going 4 ya.

MoRC 150 members & Scorps 65 members which means combined (getting tricky 4 ya now i know) a total of 215 players vs 111. Lets throw ATTT in with their 15 players, so 215 vs 126. Thats almost 2 to 1 in MoRC's favour. In addition, Triad are actually fighting on 2 fronts, as opposed to the single front MoRC are fighting on.

Sooooooo MoRC in a war who combined with their Ally are outnumbering by 2 to 1 their opponent (who actually are fighting 2 Alliances on 2 fronts) (215 vs 126) and lets have a look at MoRC contribution.......
Triad enemy takeovers of MoRC cities for December....45
MoRC enemy takeovers of Triad cities for December 38

lol, what an elite fighting alliance you are :)

If it wasn't for the Scorps, you'd be long long gone. Same as earlier if it wasnt for Triad, BoB & ST you'd be long long gone.

NN fought many alliances on many fronts, they were a fighting Alliance.
Triad are currently on 2 fronts, they are a fighting Alliance
Scorps have proven themselves to be fighting Alliance, ST has always been a fighting Alliance.

In summary 4 ya digi:
MoRC are a merging & simming Alliance.
MoRC aren't NN (no matter how much you try to claim NN's fighting record and revamp it as your own).
MoRc are incapable of fighting anyone on equal footing and have never fought anyone when the odds were against them.
It's a geographical impossibility for an alliance that has merged almost a whole hemisphere of a 2D world to fight on anything but 1 front.
ST are the smexiest Alliance there ever was
Your alliance is crumbling and soon will shatter

You've only been fighting S300 for months now, that's 1 alliance, nothing to brag about.

Hmm, doesn't seem you think much of 300. Till a few days ago they outnumbered us 200 members against our 69 and we've defeated them. And that's nothing to brag about?

Wait on weren't these the guys that gave you their Tomb a few weeks ago? and now you're referring to them as a nothing Alliance?

Way to go Mr Nice Guy, nothing like respect between allies huh.

DeletedUser22708

Geez you wrote a lot, had to skip more than half of it as it's rubbish like always.

Where does it say i refer to S300 as a nothing alliance? Stop twisting my words you ignorant fool ;) I said you've been fighting 1 alliance, that's nothing to brag about.

Oh and about your equation 215 players vs 111. First of all, you can include heroes of olympus with triad since they helped out by sending resources to their ww's. Then you can include your alliance with Triad's equation since you guys helped each other quite a few times in the past. I'm never gonna deny we had some mergers, but fact is we own 5 to 6 oceans, while you have trouble owning just one.

And don't give me that nonsense that you're fighting S300 alone, since i remember that Triad sent support to one of your sieges on Telemonian's city when he was still in S300.

I never said we were NN btw, i do said we have multiple fronts, O34/O44/O33/O45/O54/O55/O64 and problably some others.
I do have respect for Triad since they're holding out so long, but that's not very difficult when you're buried in the enemy is knocking on the gates of your home ocean.

ST is just a pawn gumbles, which explains why we don't pay attention to you, and if you take a city from us once in a while, we don't really care. Continue with your little war in your lovely little ocean.