Newspaper War Statistics 1

DeletedUser22708

I'm really looking forward to Gumbles's next post, what utter nonsense has he got to say now :p

DeletedUser

:p 2 cities. i suggest you come back when you got a lot more cities in that ocean before you can start bragging because i doubt you will be there long, but then again i guess you will always get your Triad buddies to help you out when MoRC decide your times up there

erm, 2?

ohhhhhh my bad your right, next siege hasn't finished yet.

Rome wasn't built in a day, be patient mulligan.

I see your single city after a year+ in the server has increased from 695 to 1213 points, congrates:)

Anyways i gotta run got some bp to burn thnx to you know who leaving yet more LS napping in a dock, and apparently he was on, lol. wierd about the 101 empty trans he had there too, meh, more bp i guess.

toodles ;)

So Gumbles, big mouth but nothing to show for. Where is the best fighting alliance ST, or perhaps you saw that my city isn't empty and that I am online, and cowardly decided not to send CS. I offer you a chance to "level" me and what? Again shows who you really are, clown! Next time I will send you PM when I will be online to make sure that after you take defenseless city you can brag about it here.

I know it's hard for you understand certain things bubba clueless, but you can't send a CS to land within 24 hours of peacetime starting.

If you need any more advice just let me know, only glad to help ya. And not sure if you realise or not, but you are actually allowed to attack me if you want. I just realised all you do in these forums in cry about how and when I attack you, yet the options there for you to actually send an attack. Check in the help section if you need to figure out how.

so glad you're not leaving like you said you were in your last lil temper tantrum, so many more nights of your sleep to mess with.

I reckon you'll stick around till you lose another 5 cities, hmmm 3 -5 somewhere round there.

keep on smiling faradud and thnx 4 the bp :)

I'm really looking forward to Gumbles's next post, what utter nonsense has he got to say now :p

I sorta felt for Thunderarcher yesterday when he sent 20 attacks trying to break our siege, even attacks from O44.

And yet his mighty Alliance MoRC team mates, with 507 cities in the ocean in O45 and probably another 300+ cities in O44 that would have made it in time.......didn't send a single thing.

Not a single player other than the poor sucker being sieged sent a thing.

Good to know how MoRC look after their own in a crisis.

And good to see odvar finally checked in, wierd i been attacking for hours with no response but within 5 minutes of my post here & his account is responding.

keep up the good work MoRC dudes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

If you need any more advice just let me know, only glad to help ya. And not sure if you realise or not, but you are actually allowed to attack me if you want. I just realised all you do in these forums in cry about how and when I attack you, yet the options there for you to actually send an attack.

I think i already wrote that in another post, gumby you're an insect, stinging occasionally but nothing really to worry about.

I sorta felt for Thunderarcher yesterday when he sent 20 attacks trying to break our siege, even attacks from O44.

And yet his mighty Alliance MoRC team mates, with 507 cities in the ocean in O45 and probably another 300+ cities in O44 that would have made it in time.......didn't send a single thing.

Not a single player other than the poor sucker being sieged sent a thing.

Good to know how MoRC look after their own in a crisis.

When thunderarcher asked for ls you already had 7k biremes in his siege, it would have been pointless to sent ls and we would just be giving you bp, i thought a genius like you would have figured that out, but oh yah, you're gumbles :p

And the biggest part of those 507 morc cities in O45 are located in the north.

So yet again you post utter nonsense, keep doing a great job gumbles.

this might be something for you: http://www.mommyshorts.com/2011/06/early-development-attention-seeking-behavior-in-children.html

DeletedUser

erm, 2?

ohhhhhh my bad your right, next siege hasn't finished yet.

Rome wasn't built in a day, be patient mulligan.

I see your single city after a year+ in the server has increased from 695 to 1213 points, congrates:)

anyways i gotta run got some bp to burn thnx to you know who leaving yet more LS napping in a dock, and apparently he was on, lol. wierd about the 101 empty trans he had there too, meh, more bp i guess.

toodles ;)

i find it funny that you make out, i have had 1 city in the year and a bit i have been in this server, when you know i had 29 cities spread over 4 oceans but i suppose you choose to forget those things

EDIT: "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut”

DeletedUser31161

Hope y'all stop giving me bad rep for my posts (who weren't offensive or derogatoryat all). I had suffered bad rep posting for being a NN then being a Triad. Now it's a free game. Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

you think you have bad rep! For 2 months i had idiots all over the forum giving me bad rep saying things like: "Grass", ""I need to use rep" "Hi"

DeletedUser

You joined in July 2012 and you made 1,378 posts, I joined in Dec 2011 and I made 26 posts (including this one). Make the calculations ;-)

Edited: Eh, I had bad rep. Now it's neutral. Eventually Digi solved that since he posted after me... (for leaving Triad maybe...)

DeletedUser22708

nah i didn't + rep you either, but i'm curious why you left Triad tho :)

DeletedUser

'Ello folks, two quick reminders:
1.) No insults, name-calling, etc. unrelated to the game.
2.) This isn't a thread to discuss your reputation. ;)

Happy new year. :)