Pnp War Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

More along the lines of overwhelming forces used and timed properly... you could Coordinate all you'd like, but with enough defenses, especially LAND units timed properly to support at the right time to kill any sort of CS attacks, it would really just be a defensive BP-fest for Militia and biremes in the end and pretty much be world-war style attrition till someone slips up.

DeletedUser

You're all right.

Some people can turtle VERY effectively, and take out many peoples troops with their defenses simultaneously. There are also people who (sometimes multiple people) coordinate attacks pretty much on the dot and wipe a turtle within minutes.

Tl;dr if you're a turtle, you'd better have another city full of LS. (Y)

DeletedUser22650

on revolt its just plain manpower, get enough cities firing you're gonna win regardless of timing or turtling, fair enough killing a turtle takes more ppl firing than killing a non turtle....on conquest its a bit different because a good sniper with insomnia can hold off masses indefinitely and they can only effectively send 1 cs to each city at time

DeletedUser

Whatever ones view is about defense and offense, strategy is king at the end of the day. Even co-ordinated turtles in a revolt world have weaknesses, and means of being outmaneuvered, and not it isn't just through stacking attacks and little more than a numbers game. Use your heads. ;)

DeletedUser22650

still works though :p ...ye theres ways of breaking stacks cheaper and ways to make a meal of it but sniping on revolt can only take you so far, say we have 10 players with 10 land bombs each, we can all revolt you and then send a cs with every bomb come red window time, how you gonna snipe 100 cs's? so ye good strategy and timing can have you lasting a bit longer but if your too badly outnumbered you're going down, i maintain revolt defending is for the most part stack and hope, and the reverse for attacking, i competed fine on delphi and ended up ghosting 40 cities without ever timing a single attack or defence wave for my entire time there, just bomb away in attack

Tl;dr if you're a turtle, you'd better have another city full of LS. (Y)

it wouldnt help you here, you could maybe get a lucky shot at their cs in their port before they launch but with coto you can build another in less than 2 hours, plus they could have more in other towns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it wouldnt help you here, you could maybe get a lucky shot at their cs in their port before they launch but with coto you can build another in less than 2 hours, plus they could have more in other towns

That's not the point! It's to attack whichever fetus attacked you afterwards. :D

DeletedUser

EVOLUTION OF D3TH

Revolt of Death
Cities taken: 12
Cities lost: 3

The 13th Legion
Cities taken from: 8
Cities lost to: 2

Eight Equals D
Cities taken from: 6

Weh Team
Cities taken from: 0
Cities lost to: 5
These are the Statistics of war as of today (31th July)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny how you all are talking about turtles and how easy they are to break and even considering EoD turtles.. Well, if they're so easy to break, why has it only been talk so far? ;)

DeletedUser

Funny thing about a turtle and making soup out of them is if they have stickabilitiy they win in the long run as they get more BP generally than the attacker would therefore allowing more growth.
Therefore a win in my books as there are always plenty of cities to choose from but limited city slots unless you want to run countless Olympic games and at god knows how much cost.
Makes some think before attacking turtles along with the fact they are generally harmless other than trying to provoke attacks

DeletedUser20688

It's funny how you all are talking about turtles and how easy they are to break and even considering EoD turtles.. Well, if they're so easy to break, why has it only been talk so far? ;)

Like I've said, we are an alliance of 4

It's not as easy as it sounds to take a turtle alliance of 60

DeletedUser

wow so you are saying you cannot beat an alliance who is outnumbered 1 : 3

Man what a great alliance that is!!!

DeletedUser20688

Well I don't know what the other alliances are doing. I am only speaking on our behalf.

DeletedUser

I wasn't singling you out, buddy. I'm talking about every one of our enemies that has said we're turtles. :pro:

DeletedUser30281

wow so you are saying you cannot beat an alliance who is outnumbered 1 : 3

Man what a great alliance that is!!!

What a ridiculous assertion.
For a start, EoD and Disciples of Evolution number at 50 members.
Weh Team + 13th Legion + Eight equals D + RoD number at around 80 members.
EoD and DoE share a centralized position around the core of O44 and O45.
Our loose coalition on the other hand, is fragmented.

But I guess it's easy to blow your own trumpet when you're totally surrounded by scores of 'buffer zone' islands full of allies.

DeletedUser3303

But I guess it's easy to blow your own trumpet when you're totally surrounded by scores of 'buffer zone' islands full of allies.

And EED cant do much atm cos we are occupied with TL

DeletedUser20547

Wait you forgot to include 15 more to your group, THE Legionnaires aka 13th Legion's academy:pro:

DeletedUser

EVOLUTION OF D3TH

Revolt of Death
Cities taken: 14
Cities lost: 3

The 13th Legion
Cities taken from: 12

Eight Equals D
Cities taken from: 6

Weh Team
Cities lost to: 5

DISCIPLES OF EVOLUTION

Revolt of Death
Cities taken: 0
Cities lost: 0

The 13th Legion
Cities taken from: 1
Cities lost to: 0

Eight Equals D
Cities lost to: 1

Weh Team
Cities lost to: 0

These are the Statistics of war as of today (3rd August)

Status
Not open for further replies.