Warning: Prepare for Defeat

DeletedUser

I am the great and magnificent MrLeN, ruler and king of all Grepolis.

Prepare to succumb to my tyranny and bow to my Iron fist.

I declare myself ruler of your lands, in the world of Rho!

Enjoy the game while you can, for when you see my mighty armies, you will know that a restart draweth near!

DeletedUser

Damn you must be legit, you spell your name with random capitals! Let me try, raIdErS. Do I have the terrifying skills like you now?

Hey maybez me and you can start an alliance and rule together? I don't want to restart. :(

All bow to MrLeN and raIdErS! Hehe I like the ring to that. :p

DeletedUser

ENOUGH!

I share my prestige and power with no one!

You will taste the steel of my SWORD!

DeletedUser

The only thing I can build right now are swordsmen. But I am building up my senate farm and barracks so that I can build an academy, so that I can learn technology and build better units.

Never you mind, I will build the strongest, mightiest and most feared army that anyone has ever seen, or ever WILL see! Once my ships are built, the sea level will have risen 12 feet! When my troops march, nearby islands will swallow armies in liquefaction, due to the rumbling of my armies feet.

When I raise my sword into battle, the front line of the opposing enemy will spontaneously self combust! Everyone will KNOW..

.. I

..am

..Mr

..LeN

*MrLeN destroys his bedroom door*

RAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

ie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqoF4dgm6MY

DeletedUser

i like you friend, if your actually on the rim somewhere, i'd send you resources to get this army built up faster

DeletedUser

Well after like what, 5 posts.. You are already my most favorite person on the rho forums, MrLeN for Personality of the Month anyone?

DeletedUser

Well after like what, 5 posts.. You are already my most favorite person on the rho forums, MrLeN for Personality of the Month anyone?

Now that's what i am talking about..

..people need to learn to give me the recognition I command.

:cool: (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like you friend, if your actually on the rim somewhere, i'd send you resources to get this army built up faster

It seems that I am pretty much in the middle of the map somewhere.

I've scouted around. I seem to be pretty far from anything that resembles competition.

I don't know (at this stage), whether that's good or bad.

It might be good, because by the time anyone gets to me I'll already have been building a massive army. ie: I might have a nice quiet place to grow, unhindered.

Or, it might be bad, because it could be hard for me to expand.

I don't even know if I can start taking other islands yet.

I'm a total n00b.

But I'm a n00b that's gonna crush EVERYONE..

..just as soon as I figure out how :Angry:

DeletedUser

Oh, no, scrap that... there's an island just north of me. By the player points, it seems that they've all been around a few days longer than me. So they're ahead -- which is probably a good thing, because now that I know they're there, I am already making plans to go over there and smash everything they ever thought about, dreamed about or planned, straight into the ocean (sideways).

So, I'll be the owner of two islands soon!

I am in a S/W position. More S/S/W. I wont give the exact coordinates at this stage (it's probably better that way) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4256

Speaking as a member of TD we have now started to build more defensive cities just incase you come our way.

DeletedUser18366

Rate my bad eyesight on a scale of 1 to 10, this is TD building defensive city's to protect themselves from bowing down to a 500 point player???

DeletedUser

you clearly don't know who this is then, it's MrLeN!

I've already quit this world, there's no point in even trying, he wins every world he plays in

DeletedUser4256

Rate my bad eyesight on a scale of 1 to 10, this is TD building defensive city's to protect themselves from bowing down to a 500 point player???

We are on full alert.....superfast knows the score.... if MrLeN was split in 2 you would see the word Destruction running through him....Our diplomat is in talks with him now to see what it will take for him not to take our ocean apart. :eek:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha..

I like this game already :)

I just woke up.

Let the domination continue...