Warning: Prepare for Defeat

DeletedUser

MrLen don't you think after all Rho-bust has done for you, and all the tribute they pay in your honor, it would be fair to attack The Syndicate and The Dogs of War first?

DeletedUser

MrLen don't you think after all Rho-bust has done for you, and all the tribute they pay in your honor, it would be fair to attack The Syndicate and The Dogs of War first?

Actually, I didn't realize it was Rho-bust sending me all that stuff :)

..so, I take all of the above back.

I will protect Rho-bust with my awesomeness!

Rho-bust is my ally. I better go set that in the game :)

DeletedUser

Rho-Bust is only trying to poison you, they are sending you unworthy resources. MrLeN, The Dogs of War may I remind you also send you tribute but ours are of the finest products and wenches in all the oceans :)

DeletedUser

Mr Len. I know you are a little new to this world (Just coming in from ruling every other world in the game). I do not believe that you have heard of the Dog's treachery against each and every ally they have ever had. THEY are trying to poison you not Rho-bust. Dog's were once the allies of the number two alliance called THE Squad. They betrayed them and killed all of them. Now they tried to do the same to Rho-bust. Sadly for them lightning does not(!) strike twice. Would it help your decision making if Rho-bust sent you more (Premium) supplies and warriors?

DeletedUser19203

Mr Len. I know you are a little new to this world (Just coming in from ruling every other world in the game). I do not believe that you have heard of the Dog's treachery against each and every ally they have ever had. THEY are trying to poison you not Rho-bust. Dog's were once the allies of the number two alliance called THE Squad. They betrayed them and killed all of them. Now they tried to do the same to Rho-bust. Sadly for them lightning does not(!) strike twice. Would it help your decision making if Rho-bust sent you more (Premium) supplies and warriors?

For your assistance you will be highly honored in Rho. You would forever have a place as hero of Rho. Help us to defeat this evil Rho-bust, give the people freedom other than what we will recieve under Rho-bust. Tyranny. Join DoW
and free the people from the coruption of Rho-bust.

DeletedUser19203

Would it help your decision making if Rho-bust sent you more (Premium) supplies and warriors?

The man who's decision is swayed by the the corruption of temptation
is not as man at all. He who thinks that a man can be swayed by false truth is not a man at all. He who believes that a profit is worth more than freedom is a terrible corrupted soul, Pluto has touched his life with evil. He who bows down before a tyrrant and then calls himself a leader, well is the most cowardess man alive. MrLeN, join us and fight for justice and freedom. Where all can be equal, where no man is judged.(P) (dip)

DeletedUser

Wow that was pretty deep Sanctius. Does anyone see the similarity between MrLeN and The Dogs. DoW has funky capitalization's when abbreviated just like his name. MrLeN has been the mastermind behind DoW the whole time. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19203

Wow that was pretty deep Sanctius. Does anyone see the similarity between MrLeN and The Dogs. DoW has funky capitalization's when abbreviated just like his name. MrLeN has been the mastermind behind DoW the whole time. :eek:

Thank you, I try hard