Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

So who is fighting who? Who is winning? What's the score?

Masked Profanity Vs. Lords of The Rim Family: 20-0 In favor of MP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

RIMGROUP VS PIGGIES and everyone they can find to help them

Savage and PIGGIES VS PN/LN

TIG and TIR VS JFL and a few other small Ocean groups

Piggies Bolstering TIG and TIR

RIMGROUP Vs SAVAGE and PIGGIES and Punnishers ( Punnnishers now efffectively beaten Bog TAlk Money Business already jumped to REAPERZ

I have no idea who is winning . Bacon is sure he is despite City Statistics and the BP stats trends proving his theory wrong.

It i sreally unclear who will dominate going forward till we all deal with the NEW WORLD fallout//

It is entirely possible that any of the 5 - 12 rank Allainces could still surge forward and make a serious play for the world.

DeletedUser44960

Masked Profanity vs LoTR group / Renegades well they should tell the score I dont want to brag about it , but just we made those 2 alliances go into a NAP to fight us
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

It is a good day to
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
RIMGROUP VS PIGGIES and everyone they can find to help them

Savage and PIGGIES VS PN/LN

TIG and TIR VS JFL and a few other small Ocean groups

Piggies Bolstering TIG and TIR

RIMGROUP Vs SAVAGE and PIGGIES and Punnishers ( Punnnishers now efffectively beaten Bog TAlk Money Business already jumped to REAPERZ

I have no idea who is winning . Bacon is sure he is despite City Statistics and the BP stats trends proving his theory wrong.

It i sreally unclear who will dominate going forward till we all deal with the NEW WORLD fallout//

It is entirely possible that any of the 5 - 12 rank Allainces could still surge forward and make a serious play for the world.

ahahaha so you crushed Punishers so hard to force them to merge into my ally? don't be delusional you and you bandits barely took 5 cities from them and that was on fully your islands in 65.. keep on dreaming big fella you gonna start bleeding cities soon enough.

City statistics you make mean nothing, because every fool can take 30 2k cities per day and say "we are growing fastest" that in war doesnt mean crap, its all about who looses cities more not per day but during entire duration of the war, and who is last standing when dust settles, so talk all you want, we are coming .

but beside that you are more less right about current wars, tho we arent in real war with JFL neither are we supporting Goat sieges on them nor placing them under siege, this was 1 time only mostly for how vulnerable JFL siege was.

DeletedUser54360

MP: 30
Renegades/II: 0

MP: 20
LOTR MRA: 0
Attacking Alliance: Masked Profanity
Defending Alliance: Lords Of The Rim

Date Conquered by Attacker Conquered by Defender
11/03 -- --
11/02 -- --
11/01 -- --
10/31 -- --
10/30 -- --
10/29 -- --
10/28 -- --
10/27 -- --
10/26 -- --
10/25 -- --
10/24 -- --
10/23 -- --
10/22 -- --
10/21 -- --
10/20 1

Show All Conquers
Defending Alliance: LOTR New Bloods

11/03 -- --
11/02 1 --
11/01 --

MIKNEL what are you drinking ?

Source Grepointel..

DeletedUser54360

You forgot you had one wing that is now gone ?
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

You mean the minnows you were bashing ? Be serious!

BTW Globule of Slime Mr Duncan does the dancy horsey thing I think he has it copyrighted

Defending Alliance: Renegades

11/03 -- --
11/02 1 --
11/01 -- --
10/31 1 --
10/30 7 --
10/29 2 --
10/28 2 --
10/27 -- --
10/26 2 --
10/25 3 --
10/24 -- --
10/23 -- --
10/22 2 --
10/21 -- --
10/20 -- --
10/19 -- --
10/18 1 --
10/17 -- --
10/16 -- --
10/15 -- --
10/14 -- --
10/13 -- --
10/12 -- --
10/11 -- --
10/10 -- --
10/09 -- --
10/08 -- --
10/07 -- --
10/06 -- --
10/05 -- --
10/04 -- --
Sum 21

Renegades 11 were the beaten EVOLVE . They wanted to be adopted by Renegades but never were..

DeletedUser54360

He didn't forget. It's a better look for him to pretend it never happened.

Oh you know what ? I could never really get motivated with the Bacon Buffoon but you are an absolute darling.

So what is it Miknel? Poor little darlings being bullied by mighty LOTR and REnegades ?. Or are you the playground thugs who minno wbashed the local Ocean 56 before I came to bring some order?

You cannot have Mizra whining and you bragging all at the same time.

So are you "ElITE" Minnow Bashers or So Called Poordowntrodden underdogs in the JFL mould?

You cannot be both at the same time.

If you can find what you are talking about on Grepointel By all means publish it ,,

DeletedUser43325

Um, yes - I mean that alliance you started as your "o56 wing" that no longer exists. If you didn't want to count their losses to count as yours I dunno maybe don't make them an alliance of yours? Can't help ya there.

Again, not true. Renegades brings in players in from R2 when space is available (see; jdc400, icyorange, legoespan, sandwichgod, life wrecker, etc..etc..). It's all there in the stats kid. But I get this is yet another thing that is more convenient to pretend doesn't exist.

I guess if you want to make your losses not look as bad maybe just don't lose so many cities.

Poor little darlings being bullied by mighty LOTR and REnegades ?. Or are you the playground thugs who minno wbashed the local Ocean 56 before I came to bring some order?

Pretty sure to be bullied you would need to take a city.

DeletedUser54360

ahahaha so you crushed Punishers so hard to force them to merge into my ally? don't be delusional you and you bandits barely took 5 cities from them and that was on fully your islands in 65.. keep on dreaming big fella you gonna start bleeding cities soon enough.

City statistics you make mean nothing, because every fool can take 30 2k cities per day and say "we are growing fastest" that in war doesnt mean crap, its all about who looses cities more not per day but during entire duration of the war, and who is last standing when dust settles, so talk all you want, we are coming .

but beside that you are more less right about current wars, tho we arent in real war with JFL neither are we supporting Goat sieges on them nor placing them under siege, this was 1 time only mostly for how vulnerable JFL siege was.

I am sorry Bacon I am a little bit jaded with our love affair for now . I can see Mr Miknel is going to be infinitely more entertaining. He has misplaced you in my affections for the time being.

DeletedUser43325

Also please stop spamming yet another thread. This is a war stats thread. You can take your nonsensical squawking elsewhere.

DeletedUser54360

I guess if you want to make your losses not look as bad maybe just don't lose so many cities.

Excellent advice. Now how would I start going about that then sir?

Would it possibly be to strip about 50 % of your Biremes and Fliers away in one adhoc operation ?

Possibly slim down a bit more to our ongoing core so we have a higher ratio of semi experienced players ?

Might it be that instead of Mants tokens we should have invested in Neroids and Passionate Population ?

I know you dont need any advice from anyone - you told me that and I believed you- but I am always open to new ideas.

DeletedUser43325

Hahaha. Honestly I tried but you are just too dumb to even interact with. I genuinely feel like I lose brain cells with each word of yours I read. Just keep bleeding cities everywhere and trying to pass it off as success. It makes no difference to me.

DeletedUser54360

Also please stop spamming yet another thread. This is a war stats thread. You can take your nonsensical squawking elsewhere.

I am addressing your misrepresentation - it is quite legitimate.

Hahaha. Honestly I tried but you are just too dumb to even interact with. I genuinely feel like I lose brain cells with each word of yours I read. Just keep bleeding cities everywhere and trying to pass it off as success. It makes no difference to me.

I am trying to pass nothing off as success merely stating things in a proper perspective. Careful with those brain cells now - I am not sur e how many more you can affford to lose.

DeletedUser43325

Sure it's legitimate if you just blatantly ignore alliances that are part of your "family" because you don't want to accept their losses as your own, despite them being part of your "family." But hey man whatever helps you sleep at night. Couldn't care less.

I think there is no better way to describe the value you have brought to these externals than this.

V11DljvF.jpg

DeletedUser54360

A lot of nervous energy being expended proving how less you care.

DeletedUser43325

Kid there's not a single thing about you that makes me nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.