Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

Also please stop spamming yet another thread. This is a war stats thread. You can take your nonsensical squawking elsewhere.
you started as your "o56 wing

I did not found that group - merely tried to provide a few of them with an escape route from your preformed thuggery,

Less mistatement = less squawking as you put it. I notice smilodon Is even recruiting Fig in an attempt to silence my legitimatre rights of rebuttal ..

that's okay babe, as long as you can love both mik and me, i'm fine with that.
Finally a chink in your armour and a long awaited glimpse of a sense of humor. It seems however my dance card is rapidly filling up.

not only does Smilodon kitty want to do the fandandgo with me . She is calling upon Fig to chaperone the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Finally a chink in your armour and a long awaited glimpse of a sense of humor. It seems however my dance card is rapidly filling up.

not only does Smilodon kitty want to do the fandandgo with me . She is calling upon Fig to chaperone the event.

fig is a terrible chaperone in anything.. you don't want him there..

DeletedUser43325

you started as your "o56 wing

I did not found that group - merely tried to provide a few of them with an escape route from your preformed thuggery,

So you have an alliance named "Redemption of the Rim" - with a nonsensical jibberish profile that matches all your other nonsensical jibberish profiles but with the one clear statement that they are you "O56 Branch of The RIMGROUP" - yet they aren't actually one of your alliances, you know - despite being named as one of your alliances and clearly put that they are the O56 branch of your alliance - because they are "an escape route from your preformed thuggery" (which if I'm not mistaken is pretty much just taking cities). And their stats don't count against you because they are an escape from thuggery alliance not an ALLIANCE alliance despite being named as one of your alliances and having it clearly stated that they are your "O56 Branch of The RIMGROUP". That makes total sense. Maybe in the future if you don't want to take the neg of terrible players you recruit maybe name them something like "Not-Rimgroup Branch of Rimgroup Only Here if Things Go Well if it Fails We Take No Credit because They Are the Not-Rimgroup Branch of the Rimgroup". Figure out a way to make that fit and then there will be no confusion.

DeletedUser54360

YOU are acting as if anyone apart from you gives a rats rear about any of this irrelevant issue in a side show Ocean.

DeletedUser43325

Ah, a subject change. Typically an indication that the person is uncomfortable with the topic at hand. It's ok, if you want all these people to think that you are doing well and not bleeding cities everywhere while being incapable of taking any I can also pretend that the score isn't 20:0.

Keep licking your wounds and coming up with new rationalizations for why you suck.

X2z67nKQQrykRxep3x-tww.png

Some side show.

DeletedUser44960

WHG if you were smart enough to just ask to pact with us well we would not have this exchange now.... err wait or did you ask us ??
Well you failed luke failed now you 2 have pacted with the side chick in 056
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser46395

WHG if you were smart enough to just ask to pact with us well we would not have this exchange now.... err wait or did you ask us ??
Well you failed luke failed now you 2 have pacted with the side chick in 056
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Yeah, he asked us.

DeletedUser54360

Ah, a subject change. Typically an indication that the person is uncomfortable with the topic at hand. It's ok, if you want all these people to think that you are doing well and not bleeding cities everywhere while being incapable of taking any I can also pretend that the score isn't 20:0.

Keep licking your wounds and coming up with new rationalizations for why you suck.

In the interests of balance care to show teh other side ?

Some side show.

DeletedUser46395

But of course.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-13 at 15:00
NAGIDOS WAS NAGIDOS

AND BYBLOS IS BYBLOS.

Are you just here for the Gold Bear or do your guys have any interest in actual competing in BYBLOS?

YOU may have noticed thata more normal service for the RIMLORD has resumed and that I have once again constructed ( from nothing ) a team of players to compete .. many of whom would have been laughed away at the Gates of teh ELITE ALPHA ( so called ) crews.

MY Ocean 56 arm needs strenghtening ..

You do not need me to fill in any more gaps.

Are we putting Nagidos and our exchanges of pleasantries behind us .? After all I d d vote fo r your on teh GREPO Committee thingy ...

We only fell out a tiny wee bit becaus yu were hitting Ski Boot when h ewas on the canvas
haha.gif

He is not here .. but we are ...

PM me with your thoughts \\WG

Bearissimus on 2017-10-13 at 22:58
I never hold grudges - well, not unless somebody has done something really untrustworthy, and one of my 3 grudges was settled on Nagidos anyway. So certainly I've no issues whatever with you here. :)

As to this world, well I'm no great shakes as a conquest player - but I quite enjoy it every now and then. This crew invited me to have a bit of fun with them, which seemed like a good idea - I can have some fun without worrying about leadership for a change. I don't really know what their long-term plans are, and to be honest that's fine with me. But can't
really see them wanting to get into bed with anyone, to be honest.

BTW, The Wilsh and Miknel ask if you voted for them, too. ;)

All the best

Bear

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-13 at 23:02
I didn't know them so had nothing to judge on .

So no I didn't .

I am winning this world that is already clear .

It is just a question of with whom we share our Wonders estate with .

No Bedpartners required just a few temporary Marriages of Convenience to be considered.

DeletedUser43325

There's also this

oSGTlIHqSy_88eeTHF11Lw.png

The exact same message was sent to wilsh about two weeks after I laughed at him - which was also subsequently laughed at.

DeletedUser54360

Spmeone has just thrown a figure of 502 harpy 329 mants and 12 griffins at me . which side show was that for ?

DeletedUser43325

I'm pretty sure you are arguing against yourself now.

DeletedUser41523

So just to confirm. The score is MP: 20 LOTR/Totally not LOTR: 0?

Some side show.
You do realise that's nothing right? And more so it's a combination of mostly renagedes and couple of our players.
We will replace that in a c couple of days easy.
And those flyers aren't ours.

DeletedUser46395

Point is it was terrible strategy to bring these poor guys under the Rim umbrella. Sure, we would have attacked some of them anyway, but putting an enormous target on their backs made them all irrisistable in the hope of a more interesting fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.