Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser

From frenzy to justification :D
Did they run out of snowflakes or you missed the usual op planner? :D
Did you start to believe your own propaganda to target Mac? :D
That is brave no doubt but no offense intended keep hitting snowflakes not rocks ;)
You are not able for that (at least not yet) ;)

I mean if you're calling half of your alliance snowflakes. But there's a reason that you guys don't attack back and most have changed their offensive cities to defensive cities (seen through spy reports and looking at reports), so you can try to work around it.

War is usually when people hit each other back, but you snowflakes don't do that. So it's more like a butt whooping ;)

I also didn't know that Nisa approved of a MRA, but learn something new everyday huh

DeletedUser39822

Well Tea......once again it is like arguing politics. No matter what is said or done the opposing side will excuse or dismiss it away if they even bother to listen in the first place. We attacked the top alliance in Grepo and are statistically smoking them but you reduce it to we are not attacking the right members of the top alliance for it to matter. Lol. By your way of analysis anyone that loses a city to us is automatically a snowflake........hitting Mac was not like hitting a rock, it was like hitting a goldmine.

DeletedUser

Half of my alliance? :D
Let me check - wow,I am not even in an alliance :D
And I did hit twice- Melrellid and Purior,May they both rip lol
And yes,choosing targets carefully is very important - especially when the opponent is bigger.
And I do not approve MRA- that includes yours too :D

Goldmine?No chance Mac can overcome say Dan lol

DeletedUser

Let's drop some facts for a second here:

Everyone knows you're basically part of MGGA. You help lead your good Albanian boy wonder over there.

You hit Melrellid, who knew she was in a bad ocean, so we gave that city up. Never asked for support and it was agreed it was better to let it go than to have support miles away.

Purior was a special case. Which I don't really want to disclose but you already know the inside info there ;)

Choosing targets careful is important? Like I said, it's easy to talk when a war really isn't a war. When you just sit there and still lose cities, it's pretty good.

I'll let Ata know that you think he's a snowflake :)

DeletedUser

My good Albanian boy might be actually older then you lol
Which makes you a child :D
Hmmm,nope,not part of them.
Have been only one day to help seal the first rift with your side of Smile Factory.
Actually if you would bother to check my conquests you will see a capture from them too ;)
Of course you do not suffer losses- you gift cities yourself lol
That was a good move- but she also was semi active and that reads MRA in my book ;)
And you did not hesitate to invest 7,000 beers an ocean away when you could so tell that story to someone else ;)

Who is ATa?

DeletedUser

Not impossible but you need to make some sense first lol
Boy,if I was part of MGGA (which means their leader btw :D ) No smiley would be in Shoddy Bunch :D
And tell this Ata (who is he/she?) that if he/she panicked he/she is definitely a snowflake ;)

DeletedUser

And since you are such a good tell and type would you please let them know Nisa just took the second city from maxi?
Kinda lazy to mail myself :D
They will be happy :D

DeletedUser

And since you are such a good tell and type would you please let them know Nisa just took the second city from maxi?
Kinda lazy to mail myself :D
They will be happy :D

And Maxi is in what Alliance?

DeletedUser

Why is it a big deal that you take a city from Maxi (Someone I don't even know)?

I feel like I'm missing a big part of history here.

DeletedUser

You will make just the tell and type bro since you seem good at that :D
Someone you do not even know? :D
Why,I know this Ata? :D

DeletedUser

You will make just the tell and type bro since you seem good at that :D
Someone you do not even know? :D
Why,I know this Ata? :D

I'm just gonna stop typing since I can't even understand what you're trying to say.....

DeletedUser54745

Let me explain. We Synergians went from pushing True Fear back into 46 to working alongside them. The leaders who took over after the old ones left have said that it is in both sides' favour.

By the way how's the third branch going?

third branch is looking pretty solid

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle the little bit of respect I had for you man just went down the drain dude, why don't you tell them why I had messaged you, I was inquiring for a friend of mine to get a home and then you brought the subject up of me joining I believe you left that out, You see why in Nagidos you all got your *** handed to you all by Caustic/Extortion for the same reason you all are getting your *** handed to you all here by BD, its a shame my good friend Hainamlis is playing under you flag for an alliance that doesn't respect confidentiality I wonder what he have to say about that as he is a man of respect and character

So you were in fact looking for a new home? :p Be real brother, be real

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
When Smurfy007 was telling me that too much of my alliance business was done in full view of the alliance, I told him that I have found it much easier to say what I mean and assume it will be forwarded.

This is all about values. We value fighting, which is why we did not quit after multiple Synergy ops, which is why we did not quit after many EPIDEMIC ops. Some people value only points and numbers of players, no matter what those players contribute.

That's fine. Everyone should be where they are having fun. Remember? This is supposed to be fun?

DeletedUser54702

Let's drop some facts for a second here:

Everyone knows you're basically part of MGGA. You help lead your good Albanian boy wonder over there.

You hit Melrellid, who knew she was in a bad ocean, so we gave that city up. Never asked for support and it was agreed it was better to let it go than to have support miles away.

Purior was a special case. Which I don't really want to disclose but you already know the inside info there ;)

Choosing targets careful is important? Like I said, it's easy to talk when a war really isn't a war. When you just sit there and still lose cities, it's pretty good.

I'll let Ata know that you think he's a snowflake :)

Not intending to disrespect you guys here. But your alliance smashes ALU nuke after ALU nuke on a bir wall, give mac over 270k DBP, don't take any cities of his, and then you come on here to brag about taking 1 city from Ata?

Come on..

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Smurfy007 on 2017-05-25 at 10:32
Na mate I dont need to prove myself to any alliance all I need to do is send a message to either MGGa or Shady and I will be in, ppl know what I can do
I can tell you now.. At no time ever, would you get a spot with Shady, despite what our name says we actually do have some integrity. Something you unfortunately dont have. (Just thought I would set that idea to rest)