Wars (remake)

DeletedUser

hehehehehe Maelstrom and their wars :)

reginbf.png

DeletedUser19260

Sjabb was inactive. Masterfap was a waste of time. Never even knew he was being attacked.

I notice your only showing the results from maelstrom II what about the other 20-30 cities you tried to take from active members in maelstrom? That dosnt seem to be going quiet as well for you does it.

DeletedUser19260

Talking to zaroz about the post of the cities they have taken.

The players they have taken cities from were all inactives except one from oxford.

They have tried for a lot of our active members cities and have failed with all but the one. We havnt even made a counter attack yet. When we do im sure we will be able to take more than one active city.

Im guessing they tought it would be easy to take our cities after taking the inactives if their attacks are anything to go by. We have sunk more trans than ls from what i can see.

DeletedUser

How we can know if masterfap it's a bad player? do you like that I send you the reports? Sjabb use militians, he returned the attacks and use spells

reginzy.png

Our conquers to Maesltrom...

hehehe I see that Oxford are inactive...hahahahhaa a player with award to the Grepolimpias in defense (the last week was active). We conquer one city and you conquer all cities.

reginxg.png

reginhx.png

But...your conquers, Where are your conquers? I started the war wednwsday, are you sure that we couldn't conquer 20 cities?

DeletedUser19260

sjabb went inactive during the attacks. Posted for help and never heard from him after that. He was never a very active player from what i saw anyway.

My conquers? Untill today i was 20+ hours with a cs from you guys. I needed to get cities down there to be able to fight you.

I didnt say oxford was inactive i said he was the one active you took.

Lets see if you can take my new city?? Im a very active player so see if you can take from an active player.
You guys already got the revolt. Now can you land your cs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We havnt even made a counter attack yet.

That is a thin line between a defeat and victory. Counter attack. if you do not do it soon i do not see you winning this war. you better start now or it will be too late.

DeletedUser

sjabb went inactive during the attacks. Posted for help and never heard from him after that. He was never a very active player from what i saw anyway.
How can we know if he is good or bad? You have insinuated that we only attack inactives and this is not true, from our alliance we can´t know who is good and who bad. If you send us a list with good players, make sure we would attack them.

My conquers? Untill today i was 20+ hours with a cs from you guys. I needed to get cities down there to be able to fight you.
I didn´t only ask for your conquest, but for your alliance mates. Maybe you were far away, 20 hours as you said, but the rest of your mates weren´t.

I didnt say oxford was inactive i said he was the one active you took.

Lets see if you can take my new city?? Im a very active player so see if you can take from an active player.
You guys already got the revolt. Now can you land your cs?

About your new city... ummmm it´s your advanced position, you will reinforzed, you are one of the leaders, they will defend you without any problems... it is much better to attack you in positions where you are far away, making finally that city more vulnerable. I don´t reject brewing you a revolt, since that way we can conquest easily your mates :) Or do you want to make this as something personal??

By now, I like this conversation, hope you like it too. I don´t think that we disrespect each other in any time.

DeletedUser19260

Ahh i didnt say you were only attacking inactives. I said the only cities you took were from inactives:) There is a difference.
In a way its a good thing as your helping us sort out who the good players are and who the bad players are.
A list? Help me find out who all the better players are and i will give you a list. But will it be true?

They will start before long. You hit us so hard at the start we had to concentrate on stoping you but your attacks have died down now. Making it easier.

You think i will be defended better because im a leader? Your wrong there. Im being defended same as all the active players are.
Nothing personal no. Just curious to see if you could take it. Argeme already got the revolt. Also wouldnt mind the extra BP:)

DeletedUser21123

Y'know, as much fun as it is to read through these and watch people get extremely angry at each other, it is nice to see a few stats here and there - maybe a new and comprehensive update every day or two?

....anyways, please get back to your war while I fetch some popcorn :p

DeletedUser12667

You said it gust. Lets get angry at people playing the game:Angry:

Actually lets all hold hands and sing a song, then go back to the wars. Remember players, we are all actual people here, and we all have different opinions/outlooks on life. I play chess with pals, I would like to play grepo the same. The pals I play in chess with know that I may win, but I also may loose. We are opponents on the chessboard, but mates in RL. Grepo is a chessboard people, we should all be mates playing to see who's strategy is best:)

DeletedUser

I just want to rim people.. Don't know about you guys though lol..

DeletedUser

Ahh i didnt say you were only attacking inactives. I said the only cities you took were from inactives:) There is a difference.
In a way its a good thing as your helping us sort out who the good players are and who the bad players are.
A list? Help me find out who all the better players are and i will give you a list. But will it be true?

They will start before long. You hit us so hard at the start we had to concentrate on stoping you but your attacks have died down now. Making it easier.

You think i will be defended better because im a leader? Your wrong there. Im being defended same as all the active players are.
Nothing personal no. Just curious to see if you could take it. Argeme already got the revolt. Also wouldnt mind the extra BP:)

pathetic! in the first offensive leaves his companions maestrom and takes refuge in another Alliance :)

DeletedUser19260

Think what you want. I know attacks on me and the revolt is a fake attack.
Im not getting support from EOD and im not asking for any.
I have already told zaroz to send the cs but he says he wont.
So why dont you send the cs? Me against your alliance. Go for it.

DeletedUser

pathetic! in the first offensive leaves his companions maestrom and takes refuge in another Alliance :)

Think what you want Elena, but we know jimmy from another world and he's a friend of ours there so we asked him to come.
I am glad he did:D