Wars (remake)

DeletedUser31787

Thanks to Persians for yesterdays battle in center of O45 , really liked that ..... it's so all about luck (Mai should know , what i'm talking about )

DeletedUser

patri4 still playing after we rimmed you i see.

Patri4 189412 points, 20 cities
Don't see how you rimmed him Boop..Probably didn't do that good of a jobashe recovered pretty fast then;)

DeletedUser31787

If his from old KoS then his right , battle in O57 in the beggining of the world was mad )) and unfortunately we lost that )

DeletedUser

EOD wars:
EOD/BD 8-0 Mael 1&2
EOD/BD 11-0 The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

That sounds right!

Brutus!! YUNO attack me. you send some pathetic 1 LS 2 LS attacks at me. Or you just don't love me anymore :(

Where is your inner fire??? Where is that same Brutus who gave me a mouth full the last time you betrayed us??

PS: Founding new cities are we??? Thats just pathetic!! Lowest form of cowardness!!! you know there is a Sim City Server which is going to come. Perfect for your type

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That sounds right!

Brutus!! YUNO attack me. you send some pathetic 1 LS 2 LS attacks at me. Or you just don't love me anymore :(

Where is your inner fire??? Where is that same Brutus who gave me a mouth full the last time you betrayed us??

PS: Founding new cities are we??? Thats just pathetic!! Lowest form of cowardness!!! you know there is a Sim City Server which is going to come. Perfect for your type

Bodnapa, I will treat this with the contempt it deserves :p

that was the only light ships I had left, so sorry I could not frill you with any more.

as for founding, I agree signs of a desperate man, (there was reason behind it farms already conquered) however I think the desperation is up and now I admit defeat, well in all honesty as soon as the war started I had given up, no way could 150 cities do anything against 600 and now with other alliances smelling the blood, and joining in, it is time to go

although all you ever do is insult me, :) I do think you guys, play at a lot higher level of dedication than me,
I wish you luck with the world,

DeletedUser

I can make out out of that message that you are leaving?
Well good luck then mate.:)

DeletedUser

I am being talked out of it, but I need to go for my own sanity, I am missing my beauty sleep :)

DeletedUser

A beauty sleep?
I know bod used to have those, but it didn't help..

DeletedUser

No it doesn't, don't lie to them to look cool bro..
So, how are you fellas doing this fine evening in the war?
Did you take a EOD/BD city by now?

DeletedUser

Let him Go.. He is an Old dog who needs to be put down!!

DeletedUser16679

No it doesn't, don't lie to them to look cool bro..
So, how are you fellas doing this fine evening in the war?
Did you take a EOD/BD city by now?

No and i got my A@@ kicked. the fun of Grep :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

be grateful it was not me, you would have got your groped :)