Wars

DeletedUser

What wars are happening right now and whose winning

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it depends on the ocean, Elite TW is wins almost all wars we step into

DeletedUser10416

The Black Death Imperium vs Synergy = Synergy taking their usual beating. 18 cities taken so far in OC34, and have only received one counter attack in that time....which of course was a MASSIVE fail. Synergy are quote possibly the most unorganised alliance in Alpha.

The Black Death Imperium vs Hogs of Destiny = Calatan gave up along with his creature, Juliosathia. TBDI has claimed dominance over OC41, which meant everything in this war. I don't think most players or alliances give TBDI enough credit for this. Seems most players wanted rid of HoD, and TBDI is doing just that right now.

We won't have a solid victory though until we dominate OC40, the Hogs of Destiny home ocean.

DeletedUser

Orthia vs "The Great Unwashed"

The Great Unwashed is the title given to the pact between:
Elite Olympus Warriors
Map Of Ending
Spartan-Achaean Phalanx
The Sacred Band
Spartan Hoplites
Vikings
+ a few others

The number of those are fighting another war as well.

DeletedUser10416

Vikings... Really?

Didn't think Vikings would be in any conflict with the Orthians, being that they're all from OC35.... hundreds of conquest hours away from the closest Orthia ocean.

DeletedUser10416

Oh right, some scattered members.......

I need not look further than my own realm for Vikings...there core sits directly on this.

DeletedUser

Orthia vs "The Great Unwashed"

The Great Unwashed is the title given to the pact between:
Elite Olympus Warriors
Map Of Ending
Spartan-Achaean Phalanx
The Sacred Band
Spartan Hoplites
Vikings
+ a few others

The number of those are fighting another war as well.

who is it that are winning

DeletedUser

In O-55 its E-TW VS Synergy, I think it's just about a draw, I don't know the figures.

DeletedUser

HOD vs TGO in 04 if you can consider a skirmish a small war

DeletedUser14962

WM802 were up against the
Hogs of Destiny-Winning taken far more cities and those they have taken from us have been some of our smaller players in oceans where theyre outnumbered 20/1
Demigod Rebellion-Win taken loads of their cities cant remember the last time they sent a counter attack
Descendants of Leonidas-Taken more cities than them those they have taken of us have been from smaller players. There to far away for the bulk of our alliance so its just a few oceans taking them on. I think its a win.

Although being an EOW member you will probably consider me bias but thats how it is

DeletedUser

A Minor war between Eclipse and Island League - IL is pretty much raping in this war. 13 taken cities so far with none lost. Many Eclipse have left because they were being asked to send attacks longer then 100 hours.

DeletedUser

A Minor war between Eclipse and Island League - IL is pretty much raping in this war. 13 taken cities so far with none lost. Many Eclipse have left because they were being asked to send attacks longer then 100 hours.
Next it will be support from 100 hours away

DeletedUser

Next it will be support from 100 hours away

They are already trying that. Its nice when you land a cship, it comes with incoming support already. Quite nice. They are literally killing themselves over here.

DeletedUser

The alliance i founded Piece of Cake is at wars with Hogs

Btw, join my alliance

DeletedUser14962

wm802 nah wasnt directed at you, anything people do post about there alliance IS usually bias.
Voticus sorry happy im with EOW but go for it mate :)