Wars

DeletedUser

i had a colony ship clash in ocean 48 with BDI eow and orthia could be fighting in 048 and 58

DeletedUser

EiT = Eleftheria I Thanatos
And probobly because Iris is such a good diplomat.

DeletedUser

Maybe they are.

So many wars in different areas. Only Sch01ar with his anal data keeping knows them all.

DeletedUser

there are tons everyone v hogs of destiny

everyone v orthia

everyone v synergy

you know what these alliances should team up

DeletedUser

ya, i mean Alpha is close to done anyway so just to wrap it up there should be an alliance for themselves war. No small alliances allowed. ( or else you can counquer them) winner is best alliance in game or something

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

thats not the oint small alliances are for those wh started late and founded one

Varun

Strategos
Correct

The Black Death Imperium vs Synergy = Synergy taking their usual beating. 18 cities taken so far in OC34, and have only received one counter attack in that time....which of course was a MASSIVE fail. Synergy are quote possibly the most unorganised alliance in Alpha.

The Black Death Imperium vs Hogs of Destiny = Calatan gave up along with his creature, Juliosathia. TBDI has claimed dominance over OC41, which meant everything in this war. I don't think most players or alliances give TBDI enough credit for this. Seems most players wanted rid of HoD, and TBDI is doing just that right now.

We won't have a solid victory though until we dominate OC40, the Hogs of Destiny home ocean.

Bingo, now the HoD are driven out and Synergy are being conquered out......

DeletedUser

lol hod would not have won against bdi has monoply in 41 not even orthia would go there

DeletedUser

THE DOVES OF WAR are currently fighting a nasty cold.

but with skill, planning, courage and more Nyquil than is legally allowed in most countries we shall emerge from the karnage of this mucus-bath stronger and better than ever.

DeletedUser

Rooster Jones said:
THE DOVES OF WAR are currently fighting a nasty cold.

but with skill, planning, courage and more Nyquil than is legally allowed in most countries we shall emerge from the karnage of this mucus-bath stronger and better than ever.

:eek: Try using transports filled with uniflu!!

DeletedUser

41? Why would I go on the other side of the world? I left that for TW-Shadow to take.