Wars

DeletedUser

The Black Death Imperium has taken so much cities of synergy in o34 its no even funny! lol!

And we haven't had an attack back i don't know if they just don't care! or that there not organized or something we even went to them to an island that had 7 cities of there's and know there are only 2 left!

Ooo I got to give credit to tw they have take some cities to!

P.S I'm waiting for retaliation! AND another thing how do you put like a signature or something that appears at the end of each message you post! Hahahah! sorry only 4 time posting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any members of syrgney here speak up from all hear your getting killed

DeletedUser

i think its just everyone vs. synergy at the moment... and synergy is losing miserably

DeletedUser

noooooooo synergy is not fighting alot of people just tws adn orthia

DeletedUser15189

Synergy does not know how to organize. In Synergy it's mainly every member for themselves at the moment...they don't know how to function as an alliance. That's why they are miserably losing the war right now. Almost none of them are helping each other out.

DeletedUser

noooooooo synergy is not fighting alot of people just tws adn orthia

and alpha beta and death angels... those alone are 4 of the top 20 alliances fighting one, mostly because synergy annoys us

DeletedUser12077

and alpha beta and death angels... those alone are 4 of the top 20 alliances fighting one, mostly because synergy annoys us

And BDI...lol

if synergy bothered to co-ordinate their defence, then maybe they'd have a chance of surviving, until then they're screwed

DeletedUser

well they're forums are this "you have no forum click here to make one"