Wars

DeletedUser

Just curious onto what is happening around the world. I know who is fighting whom and where the fights are but what I really want is the juicy gossip in these wars. you know the finger poking stuff that gets us all crazy. Like the one sparkz did on timmy a couple days ago. So feel free but I wont let you beat me to it-lol-

0-45 seems to be the main battleground between Anarchy and SE and also Anarchy and Shameless. It also seems that Anarchy does not like good old KB in there waters. However there attempts however many and however good that they are to keep me out have not been successful. Not only has KB taken a good amount of cities he has climbed to the top of the leaderboard in BP[defensive for now]

I will say that the players in Anarchy are some of the best[excluding devils] and that this ocean will be my best yet.

DeletedUser15202

0-52 war between -BW- and SE, we have an edge since Achimedes and qotqot joined

DeletedUser

Generally there is a war which is
Sons of odin, Pathfinders, SE, and Shameless Vs Sarissa and A&R

DeletedUser

yep we got that sparkz, what I was looking for was individual gossip rather than alliance wars in general

DeletedUser

Just curious onto what is happening around the world. I know who is fighting whom and where the fights are but what I really want is the juicy gossip in these wars. you know the finger poking stuff that gets us all crazy. Like the one sparkz did on timmy a couple days ago. So feel free but I wont let you beat me to it-lol-

0-45 seems to be the main battleground between Anarchy and SE and also Anarchy and Shameless. It also seems that Anarchy does not like good old KB in there waters. However there attempts however many and however good that they are to keep me out have not been successful. Not only has KB taken a good amount of cities he has climbed to the top of the leaderboard in BP[defensive for now]

I will say that the players in Anarchy are some of the best[excluding devils] and that this ocean will be my best yet.

You can't survive in this world if you can't brag. Not only that but you CAN'T do anything you brag about YOURSELF. So why not put a list of credits for all the people you are screwing over by not mentioning them as being the cause of your victory. Like how about Dodouk/Diane who are now sending Ls's at our sieges of your cities.

We all know that you need help, and it is really only your enemies who know the full scope of your failures.

I like how you said everyone except Devils, yet I have taken a city from you. So that means your admitting that you are worse than your perception of me by fact.

You might be able to accomplish a few things against our alliance with the help of 5+ people, but that is no great accomplishment and you definitely aren't doing it by yourself. This post was created to feed your ego and for that you are Lame and should leave S.E. Join Shameless where you can be a honorary Shame Dame. It suites you more.:pro:

DeletedUser

=VII= Vs Babys

o76 =VII= are fighting Babylon (well just me and another 2 players from VII but its a BP goldmine :D

VII are outnumbered 35citys to 650citys but when the war started VII was outnumbered 23 to 630.

I must admit the guys at Babylon are all very nice and respond to my Spam....

I love Babys :p

DeletedUser15202

o76 =VII= are fighting Babylon (well just me and another 2 players from VII but its a BP goldmine :D

VII are outnumbered 35citys to 650citys but when the war started VII was outnumbered 23 to 630.

I must admit the guys at Babylon are all very nice and respond to my Spam....

I love Babys :p

Lol, Babylon are a bunch of noobs (No idea why -BW- are pacted with them).

DeletedUser

ohhh Devils.... Listen you sound upset that Shameless is working with SE...
You furthermore sound upset that KB has people who not only like him but like to help him

Listen... I did not hear you say anything about when I had lotfi's city in siege the other day and he sent out a mass mail asking for help on breaking the siege. Or that your whole alliance in 45 sent support to that siege....Or that Ippo and Blackfury both went for my city the same day as that and had an epic failure. Lets not talk about other alliances helping each other because your allies have been quaking and bolting me for 2 weeks...Which is NOOB

The game is played as an alliance and with allies. You seem to think that for some reason I should be an exception-lol- Dont worry though my friend times are changing in 45 for our alliance and for KB as well...As i said and have been saying lets just wait and see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohhh Devils.... Listen you sound upset that Shameless is working with SE...
You furthermore sound upset that KB has people who not only like him but like to help him

Listen... I did not hear you say anything about when I had lotfi's city in siege the other day and he sent out a mass mail asking for help on breaking the siege. Or that your whole alliance in 45 sent support to that siege....Or that Ippo and Blackfury both went for my city the same day as that and had an epic failure. Lets not talk about other alliances helping each other because your allies have been quaking and bolting me for 2 weeks...Which is GAY

The game is played as an alliance and with allies. You seem to think that for some reason I should be an exception-lol- Dont worry though my friend times are changing in 45 for our alliance and for KB as well...As i said and have been saying lets just wait and see

You know why you broke their sieges? Because of other people, not you. You take the credit, yet it isn't yours to claim. Had I been closer to that action their efforts would of failed greatly. I just hope your allies are ready for when they need there own resources to break sieges and don't have it because your to lame to keep people out of your city.

Realize that I am just talking about you taking full credit. When you should say "Yay the other day I got beat up real bad and had 2 sieges taking place, and everyone else in Shameless did all the work for me to break it! Thank you dodouk and Diane."
But no you prance around like a little fairy taking all the credit :)

DeletedUser

lmfo- that is to funny....you are to funny. Dude i stopped 2 cs attempts. Howard did land a cs in my other city, big deal....Yes the siege was broken and yes it was broken mainly because of DODO and diane, again Big deal... if the circumstances where reversed myself and anyone in SE would have done the same, it is called teamwork...As far as you being close that is just BS cause you choose to stay in your ocean where it is nice and safe rather than actually moving to the fight...

Your not all that your just clustered, but the battle is just getting started, let me know how it turns out...

OSG is gone hmmm...wonder where all our guys will go and concentrate on now...HMMM can anyone say Anarchy

DeletedUser

lmfo- that is to funny....you are to funny. Dude i stopped 2 cs attempts. Howard did land a cs in my other city, big deal....Yes the siege was broken and yes it was broken mainly because of DODO and diane, again Big deal... if the circumstances where reversed myself and anyone in SE would have done the same, it is called teamwork...As far as you being close that is just BS cause you choose to stay in your ocean where it is nice and safe rather than actually moving to the fight...

Your not all that your just clustered, but the battle is just getting started, let me know how it turns out...

OSG is gone hmmm...wonder where all our guys will go and concentrate on now...HMMM can anyone say Anarchy

I read your guys newsletter, and I know what your plans are. You obviously don't know my position in this world if you think I am "Safe" lol. You were just to cowardly to back up what you said on these forums. Instead you didn't even try and surrendered without a fight making excuses to keep up your ego. :pro:

DeletedUser

lol. nope the fight is not over it is just beginning....You will see... Dont worry about mass mails from us as your own guys will be sending out mass mails of their own asking for help,support and constant siege breaks...

DeletedUser

well with the new exiles front....the reportts im seeing makes it seem like it will be short

from personal ops with astral and morf. it seems like BW is retreating

babys called a ceasefire and arent really doing anything last i heard

A&R- dunno.....all i can say is....SE is winning all of the wars

----------------------------------LONG LIVE SERIOUSLY ENLIGHTENED!----------------------------------

DeletedUser

You northern SE players are full of your selves winning in the north my *** you guys had 052 locked down now we have more cities there then you if you class that as winning then you have a screw or two loose

DeletedUser

I dunno. when i look at grepomaps. i see an alliance bulging in the middle of everyone. surrounded by everyone and fighting and taking ACTIVE cities daily. beating their enemies.

notice were taking ACTIVE CITIES not inactives or ghosts

i call that winning :p

besides were not the ones on a retreat