Wars

DeletedUser

You picked on one of our smaller members and catch a strike team leader off line once and think your so great come pay a visit to a member who's online when you attack instead of talking big on here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

You picked on one of our smaller members and catch a strike team leader off line once and think your so great come pay a visit to a member who's online when you attack instead of talking big on here
- Oh shush it...why would anyone attack someone when they know they are online? What kind of tactic is that?

"Oh hey whats up? Im coming to get you! hehehe" - You know actually im going to use that now....
Hey Dom Im coming to take a city from you!!!....Oh crap...nevermind. lol

DeletedUser

well with the new exiles front....the reportts im seeing makes it seem like it will be short

from personal ops with astral and morf. it seems like BW is retreating

babys called a ceasefire and arent really doing anything last i heard

A&R- dunno.....all i can say is....SE is winning all of the wars

----------------------------------LONG LIVE SERIOUSLY ENLIGHTENED!----------------------------------

Scoreboards show different.

SE: 179 takes from A&R
A&R: 290 takes from SE.

SE: 10 from Sarissa
Sarissa: 22 from SE

SE: 8 from The exiles.
The exiles: 42 from SE

Winning eh?

DeletedUser

- Oh shush it...why would anyone attack someone when they know they are online? What kind of tactic is that?

"Oh hey whats up? Im coming to get you! hehehe" - You know actually im going to use that now....
Hey Dom Im coming to take a city from you!!!....Oh crap...nevermind. lol

For more fun and knowing you have real gloating rights is pretty much what i was implying either way is win when you still end up with an enemy city obviously but you feel better about the victory over a city when you know they were online and you still take it

jack116798

Phrourach
The fact is myself & others gave a lot of citys to Exiles to get city slots .
I would be the first to say I was an Idiot for trusting them & with them now going into VM it will take time to get them back . I even helped them take Jeremyms Ghosts .
This is how they play the game & are just back stabbers .

DeletedUser

And I believe Sun Tzu's old saying rings true again. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer:-D

Excellent military strategy if you ask me:)

DeletedUser19140

The thing I find funny is that natecp is talking about SE winning, when he has only taken 4 enemy cities for himself.... all his other cities have been gifted to him by bigger members or ghosts... sounds more like nate is riding the coattails of better players

DeletedUser

okay first nate is new to this account. The old nate yes but this nate hell no, he is quite aggressive and why we get along...

2nd- Although I hate to say it SE is not winning against Anarchy. For some time now Anarchy has been winning..HOWEVER... Things have changed with me in that ocean and with Shameless breaking away and concentrating on just them and with many members from SE coming back from long breaks...We are still waiting for 3 key members whom will be back shortly and when they do I promise to show a change....

As far as the exiles go jacks made a very good point as always... Also they sneak attacked us, they should have been able to take 100 cities the first day given that move and their positioning around us... The members there will reformat their city and lose a couple but once they do that we will see what is up

As far as BW goes they were getting crushed, until 5-8 huge players quite unexpectedly...With Tsunami helping them in the fight they did jump ahead. However with many of our good players moving into that region things have changed in our favor yet again... if were not winning all our wars we are holding our own

DeletedUser

okay first nate is new to this account. The old nate yes but this nate hell no, he is quite aggressive and why we get along...

Hey now KB, I wanted to spill the beens. ill be more of a kick in the nuts to BW when they learn why they failed and who did it....sssssshhhhhhh, ill tell when time comes

trav, ive taken more than 4, i started with 38 cities and have filled the rest. with the exception of 1, i had to take one for a friend so he could take a BW citie

sparkz i still say were winning. i mean were surrounded, 360 deg, and still kicking BW, Tsunami, A&R, Exiles (big time) and everyone else that wants a lil slice of Heaven's butt.

SE will prevail and WILL win. and when the wars are over ALL will bow down to SE

DeletedUser

Nothing's guaranteed. multiple support requests, multiple ops on multiple alliances, it isn't an easy thing to do. but when people as ill informed as you come on here spouting off with no real facts, it just makes SE look bad. and while KB also spouts off, he knows what he rambles on about, and he also has a certain smoothness about it that makes it possible to pull off, you on the other hand are plainly sad

But when you look at things, I see other people

DeletedUser

I am now wounded and going to drink lots of wine - you know why!

because your going to visit beforedeath2006 with me and my cookies, and i got the wine from GrahamB's wine cellars?

DeletedUser

because your going to visit beforedeath2006 with me and my cookies, and i got the wine from GrahamB's wine cellars?

OOOO.... I'm happy again now! I forgot we were going on a road trip - do we have LOTS of cookies? Are they millies cookies? Double choc?

DeletedUser

what ever kind you like...i got'em! (you can thank BW for that) mainy choc tho. i like choc cookies YUMMIE :)

since their retreat ive been able to get alot of cookies

DeletedUser

Glad to see you around more these days Tina...Nothing like a good backstabbing War to wake up some of the rest...I would love to name a few that are now awake but I am sure the allies coalition will hear there names...Above all else two names ...One that starts with J and ends in S and one that starts with S and ends in R-lol----

Nate I have to agree although I hate it with Sparkz a little....On this one subject

DeletedUser

what dont i know what im talking about.

i read the reports and forum posts daily i see what is going on that im allowed to see. i have my own ops that im involved in (BW) and i support any one i can which also includes not speaking ill of my alliance.

DeletedUser

what you can pull of talking smack better than me??

we gotta get back on topic soon :)

DeletedUser

im not the original nate. so far ive taken every citiy ive been ordered to take. and cleared it myself. (on occasion astral helps with sup)

Last edited by a moderator: