Wars

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Whateveryoulosers... sorry I mean Whatever you like it, is now disbanded. Remnants of them are either inactive or fled to A Foolish Consistency.

DeletedUser9267

Nice going Elite (always have a soft spot for that name)
Of course we would never know how you would have done against them if Rednecks have not beaten them to a pulp before you got to them;)

DeletedUser30767

We were doing pretty well in O53 even before RNA joined in on beating them in O54 and in that AFC did try to help them ..

DeletedUser48256

You can delete Repo vs True Fear and Raptors vs 4H since neither of those wars are still going.

DeletedUser42118

evo-yeah 2 fella8 0

Dam wrong thread

Sunk 2 of my CS's

DeletedUser48256

Well it's now Repo 31 BoB 2

Told you things would change when we started attacking back ;) We gave them at least a week to attack us all they wanted without retaliation whilst we cleared up Dynamic..

Is the #5 spot cursed or something?

Roman Republic were #5 (I believe) when we took them on and they crumbled in half a week.
Dynamic were #5 (Maybe #4) and they fell apart in a matter of days.
BoB will fall soon enough if things continue like they are at the moment, will take slightly longer though since we're advancing into a new ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51159

Wolves 3 - 0 Raptors

Accurate score, and touche ! you have taken 3 cities in our core.....while we were pre-occupied with diplomatic stuff.......that ultimately, is my fault. One of those cities taken was mine.

As explained to your "First Founder", and now that these issues are no longer a burden to us.....perhaps chance another C/S or 2 or 15 into 56 ?

For those that wish to doubt The Raptors, keep very much in mind that Wolves made an onslaught into 56. To be fair, they got a few, after about 35-40 RR's.

They took 4, and lost immensely on the BP count.....those of that wish to say 4 is 4....of course that has merit, but we needed to clean up on others in 56 to make a statement.......I'll take those losses !

Now, our singular focus turns to the Wolves....gear up chaps !

~ Flo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Repo 39 - BoB 2

Come on wheredevil, let's seem some updates ;)