Wars

DeletedUser

I dont know about you guys but i have a feeling that there are going to be some intense wars in Eta :p lol

First of all about 20 alliances started of MRA's so sooner or later there are going to be some disputes lol

I just think its going to be funny seeing all of these wars popping up between MRA's at the top of the leaderboards haha

What do you guys think? :p

DeletedUser

Well The MRA, are a nice friendly bunch who do not fight. ;)

DeletedUser

If anyone has the time or energy to organize an elite alliance with the only purpose to destroy MRA's like The MRA or The Spartans, then please start!

DeletedUser340

The MRA aren't a mass recruiting alliance , we lied ;)

-sere

DeletedUser340

Wow it is hard to learn internet sarcasum , I thought the ";)" would give it away :\

-sere

DeletedUser

Wow it is hard to learn internet sarcasum , I thought the ";)" would give it away :\

-sere

Let's have an epic war for a change aye? How about two opposing idealogies: The MRA herd and some elitist aristocracy. Or anything really, I'm a bit tired of alliances merging with alliances, friendly happy times on a war game. I want war! Who is with me? Anyone? I want to smell the blood on your alliance banner!

Are you scareded?

youscarededme128631511939870058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anmolr

Phrourach
Common, The Mra doesn't want war. Just merge into us instead. :D

World Domination By Having Everyone in Your Alliance? I don't think any alliance has enough to have every member in them. I guess you should make divisions like Legion of Achielles [or whatever] on Delta.

DeletedUser

haha i would start a few wars but my alliance is very weak at the moment :p lol

(P.S: Dont use this info to start attacking us :p lmao haha)

DeletedUser5253

haha i would start a few wars but my alliance is very weak at the moment :p lol

(P.S: Dont use this info to start attacking us :p lmao haha)

Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.

TMNT
may be small in #'s now, but do not underestimate.

Bring it on ETA!

DeletedUser

Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.

TMNT
may be small in #'s now, but do not underestimate.

Bring it on ETA!

I wasnt talking about TMNT when i said that lol. I was talking about IWW the alliance i started before joining TMNT haha

But now that im in an alliance as awesome as TMNT im saying the same thing as you :p

Bring on Eta!!! lol

DeletedUser

MRA's are everywhere on my island but i bet half of them will be inactive in a week. The 2 worst MRA's in my area are the gods and the spartans.

:Unhappy: MRA's ruin all forms of teamwork, loyalty and tactics.