Wars

DeletedUser

TMNT is my favourite alliance i have ever been in *Deadly serious* Its so much fun. and Gibbo send me that sig without the text please and ill edit it myself =D

Oh and W00T!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, it's not bragging.
It's just general 'obviousness', we clearly have the most organised Alliance in all of this Server.

Haven't seen a neater or more prepared Alliance.

DeletedUser4013

This thread is for the discussions of wars or possible wars that may take place. This is not the place to bash/flame alliances or the merits of an alliance. Offending posts will be moved and this thread will get back on topic.

DeletedUser

If anyone has the time or energy to organize an elite alliance with the only purpose to destroy MRA's like The MRA or The Spartans, then please start!

That's How Osten Ard was started.
Check the thread, our title is the Anti-Mra.
Hence, the 4 founding members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Let's have an epic war for a change aye? How about two opposing idealogies: The MRA herd and some elitist aristocracy. Or anything really, I'm a bit tired of alliances merging with alliances, friendly happy times on a war game. I want war! Who is with me? Anyone? I want to smell the blood on your alliance banner!

Are you scareded?

youscarededme128631511939870058.jpg

Scared? nothnx...

You know that cat picture , yeah I kinda put that cat in the microwave ... :pro:

But nah not scared more like S,E,X,Y ...

-sere

DeletedUser

Or is it?...

Maybe we are Elite or maybe we're not?...

Only the Doctor can find out...

Aicy

Strategos
Meh, go ahead. I could do with some easy BP. :)

I've had to start going to foreign lands because my troops have nothing left to kill, and all my farming villages are starting to get pissed at me.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully you defense are better than what they where on the test server Aciy :p