We Came, We Saw, We Conquered And We Were Melons!

DeletedUser

Some of you won't have expected this, some may have done. But regardless, no-one would have expected the most dominant alliance in the game to just disappear randomly. But after all, we were Mad Melons!

From my time as Founder of Mad Melons, and overall ruler of this world, I have seen it all. I have seen amazing players slain by the sword of small noobs, and I have seen small players bring death to whole alliances. I have even conquered a noob named, RyanWard08. But overall, I am just glad to have been part of it.

So anyway, I shall make this short. As Melons, we have the attention spans of Melons and therefore get bored very easily. So when we noticed that there were no worthwile challenges left on this world, we decided we would pack up and get out.

Until the next time, I have been Dobby, We have been Mad Melons and the rest of you have been our farms. ;)

Peace Out World Epsilon!

:)

DeletedUser

It must be dark up there....ahhh Dobby has seen the light at last...he's pulled his head out of his own a rse

DeletedUser

scared!

So we were their farms! I think they ran home to mummy because we were farming them!

DeletedUser

Don't agree with any of what you said there, but RIP to the melons. You guys were the big dogs for a while but I guess this is your time. You had some great players, but I don't think you achieved anything to have a right to be so arrogant.

Time for us LoE to step up to the plate and take our rightful place at the top.

DeletedUser

It must be dark up there....ahhh Dobby has seen the light at last...he's pulled his head out of his own a rse

So we were their farms! I think they ran home to mummy because we were farming them!

Do you two seriously want to do this here? If I remember right the score when I disbanded the alliance was around 12-6 to the Melons. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh god. are they really gone? :'(

The majority of my PnP was for the mad melons!

Goodbye sweet love!

DeletedUser3303

See you later guys and good luck in other worlds, im going to have to find some other peeps to war with now.
Tau Serious seem to be easy targets and the co-ordination is equally as bad as the melons was.

DeletedUser

Some of you won't have expected this, some may have done. But regardless, no-one would have expected the most dominant alliance in the game to just disappear randomly. But after all, we were Mad Melons!

From my time as Founder of Mad Melons, and overall ruler of this world, I have seen it all. I have seen amazing players slain by the sword of small noobs, and I have seen small players bring death to whole alliances. I have even conquered a noob named, RyanWard08. But overall, I am just glad to have been part of it.

So anyway, I shall make this short. As Melons, we have the attention spans of Melons and therefore get bored very easily. So when we noticed that there were no worthwile challenges left on this world, we decided we would pack up and get out.

Until the next time, I have been Dobby, We have been Mad Melons and the rest of you have been our farms. ;)

Peace Out World Epsilon!

:)

You were something first couple weeks of the server. Before being disbanded you weren't even remotely dominant or even elite. And based on stats you had challenges and were getting beat in a couple wars.

DeletedUser3303

You were something first couple weeks of the server. Before being disbanded you weren't even remotely dominant or even elite. And based on stats you had challenges and were getting beat in a couple wars.

Funny enough, i was in the mad melons for the fist few weeks :)

DeletedUser

What is this madness?
Why did you take my melons away?
Waaaah

DeletedUser

Really?

All i am going to say is dobby... where have you been playing the last couple of weeks? If i remember right, your alliance wasnt the dominant alliance at all. Everyone knows in epsilon ocean 44, you were getting owned, HARDCORE! dont deny it and dont say we were your farms, how many times did you even try to attack us? Wait you couldnt because you were too busy getting conquested by us. You wont admit it but "the rennies" by far put you in your place. you didnt conquest any city that wasnt your own alliance. Don't make me put information making you look like a re re changing your profile, having a council, sending invites to anyone!

All i must say is yes i had a lot of fun playing against you guys, you were a good alliance, but you packed up and left because all your players were quitting, that was the discussion in the mad melons forums. All your players quit, and you were getting attacked constantly. Admit to the entire forums and be a man about it. Dont say you were elite, because if you were, the elite would still be playing. I would love to see what you are going to say.

DeletedUser

Dobby,

I find it hard to believe that you feel that there are no more challenges out there. In any case, it is a sad day for Epsilon in my opinion. Thank you guys for some wonderful and entertaining battles and best of luck to you all.

~ Hephaeston
Co-Founder
OFA

DeletedUser

hehe funny;
We Came, We Saw, We Conquered
gaius Julius ceasar;i came i saw i conquered:cool:

DeletedUser5253

Dobby is a good dude. I just wish he would've admitted to defeat a little differently ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha. You'll never get that out of Dobby. Try as you will.

lol

DeletedUser

Lets not turn this into a flame thread...

If you want my honest opinion on the matter, then the war would still be raging now and would have continued to for a long while. If the O54 Melons moved west and got involved then I cannot be sure that The Renaissance would still be here. However, it wasn't looking that way and you guys were able to attack us. From what I remember, I had about 4 sieges on my villages from you guys, yet you were not able to take one. And if I am right, it seemed the only villages you managed to take were our inactives.

But what is the point arguing about it now. Yes, you can claim you won the battle - due to Mad Melons being no more. But if you were actually involved in the war, then you would realise that nobody won.

Until we meet again, farewell The Renaissance. You were good enemies.

DeletedUser

I seriously want another alliance with the mad melons attitude.

DeletedUser

lol

Lets not turn this into a flame thread...

If you want my honest opinion on the matter, then the war would still be raging now and would have continued to for a long while. If the O54 Melons moved west and got involved then I cannot be sure that The Renaissance would still be here. However, it wasn't looking that way and you guys were able to attack us. From what I remember, I had about 4 sieges on my villages from you guys, yet you were not able to take one. And if I am right, it seemed the only villages you managed to take were our inactives.

But what is the point arguing about it now. Yes, you can claim you won the battle - due to Mad Melons being no more. But if you were actually involved in the war, then you would realise that nobody won.

Until we meet again, farewell The Renaissance. You were good enemies.

OK should of could of would of, but in the end, you didn't. I am not going to turn this into a flame thread but I will say this, your alliance was one of the best attacking alliances yes true, but its funny how another alliance made you go defensive. And for your inactives, yes, we got them all lol LIke i said its strategy and we killed you with it.

Saying you had spies in my alliance, why did it not stop us? Yes we did try and conquest your city a few times, but really, was that the city we were going for? I am pretty sure that you need to see the bigger picture. Not everything is about you. When an entire alliance is supporting one player, whose left to support the one city we want?

And as for the war, its still going, all you did was quit. YOU, thats it. Mad Melons lost you and made Reapers, now their the new "Melons" so basically, lets see how this plays out now.

I am not looking for you to admit anything just stating a fact of your defensive statements on this matter wasnt a good one. You weren't the best, you weren't the most elite, and you bit your own tongue.

"We don't do NAPS with any alliances." -Umm... yeah you did.
"We clear everything in the way." Again... no you didn't.
"The Rennies are a bunch of noobs." I guess noobies beat you at your own game.
"Hey we will offer you protection for the service of you fighting this war against the Renaissance." Contradicted everything you first said.
Dobby, how many of your cities werent your own alliance...?

I would go on but I am pretty sure I got my point across.
Good luck to you in RL and in this game.
HS