We Came, We Saw, We Conquered And We Were Melons!

DeletedUser

All i am going to say is dobby... where have you been playing the last couple of weeks? If i remember right, your alliance wasnt the dominant alliance at all. Everyone knows in epsilon ocean 44, you were getting owned, HARDCORE! dont deny it and dont say we were your farms, how many times did you even try to attack us? Wait you couldnt because you were too busy getting conquested by us. You wont admit it but "the rennies" by far put you in your place. you didnt conquest any city that wasnt your own alliance. Don't make me put information making you look like a re re changing your profile, having a council, sending invites to anyone!

All i must say is yes i had a lot of fun playing against you guys, you were a good alliance, but you packed up and left because all your players were quitting, that was the discussion in the mad melons forums. All your players quit, and you were getting attacked constantly. Admit to the entire forums and be a man about it. Dont say you were elite, because if you were, the elite would still be playing. I would love to see what you are going to say.

Now now lets not turn a nice goodbye topic into a cat fight.

Was good while it lasted Melons. . . but lets be honest, you bit off more than you could chew :p

DeletedUser

OK should of could of would of, but in the end, you didn't. I am not going to turn this into a flame thread

"We don't do NAPS with any alliances." -Umm... yeah you did.
"We clear everything in the way." Again... no you didn't.
"The Rennies are a bunch of noobs." I guess noobies beat you at your own game.
"Hey we will offer you protection for the service of you fighting this war against the Renaissance." Contradicted everything you first said.
Dobby, how many of your cities werent your own alliance...?

I would go on but I am pretty sure I got my point across.
Good luck to you in RL and in this game.
HS

Please be honest next time, and write "Yes I am going to turn this into a flame thread."

That was a "flaming" and it was uncalled for. You lost respect by that message, honestly. You don't kick players when they are down, no matter how happy you are for being one of the countless alliances defeating the only alliance in Epsilon worthy of attacking. Yes, I made that sentence that way because you were not the only one who were fighting the melons.

The day the Melon attitude leaves Epsilon is the day Epsilon goes back to the cold-hearted "pro" players whom do nothing but flame, attack defenseless people and turn on their own as soon as they get a chance to get anything from them personally. The world is turning darker... The sun is blocked. Eclipse? No. That's just another darn lightning bolt from the Pro I'm fighting back in O23 :O

Sorry, gotta go :)

DeletedUser4577

Could Epsilon really go through 'The Dark Ages' As did the medieval world?
Hmm..Could get interesting really.

DeletedUser

The time of decentrialization is upon us. Fear the rim, as you never know what's coming from your blind-zone...

Oh I wish I could say those words with meaning...

I agree with you, Derek, but then again, I do think that the main powers might be strong now, but the future is bright still. The Dark Ages might be upon us, as Melons are spread all across the world now. But eventually, they will start establishing different small alliances, making the Rim a potential future powerhouse. I really hope that they don't give up on this world, because that would be too great a loss for us to bear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But eventually, they will start establishing different small alliances, making the Rim a potential future powerhouse.

FYI; Some ex-melons have formed an alliance named 'Reapers' whilst others have been incorporated into Legends of Epsilon. I think it's unfair to say that a dark age is coming.

Your forgetting that this is just one player who left, and those decent players from the melons will continue to be decent players, albeit fighting under a different banner. I don't think things will change so much. I hope they will, mind. There are still many questions on Epsilon that need answering, there is no single alliance rightfully claiming dominance yet.

DeletedUser

The melons were good, but now they are gone, I certainly won't miss them.

DeletedUser

Some of you won't have expected this, some may have done. But regardless, no-one would have expected the most dominant alliance in the game to just disappear randomly. But after all, we were Mad Melons!

From my time as Founder of Mad Melons, and overall ruler of this world, I have seen it all. I have seen amazing players slain by the sword of small noobs, and I have seen small players bring death to whole alliances. I have even conquered a noob named, RyanWard08. But overall, I am just glad to have been part of it.

So anyway, I shall make this short. As Melons, we have the attention spans of Melons and therefore get bored very easily. So when we noticed that there were no worthwile challenges left on this world, we decided we would pack up and get out.

Until the next time, I have been Dobby, We have been Mad Melons and the rest of you have been our farms. ;)

Peace Out World Epsilon!

:)

Proud to have been a Melon and fight alongside of you Dobby...

DeletedUser

@HawainSaint
aren't you that one who pretended to have *** with everybody, because of that I have lost your respect already.

@Dobby
There was still many challenges in this world so I am not sure why you quit, The reniasanse, the 300, legends of epsilon etc. You will find in a few years time that these worlds will be exciting as ever when there is only like 500 players left.

@Devils
I think that the Mad Melons made too many enimies to survive in this world so yes, they did bite more then they could chew

P.S MadHouse were easily the best alliance since the server began, I don't know why you ever merged into an alliance like Omega Nu Sigma, they ruined you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, Mad Melons since day one did talk smack!

That is why I very rarely bother with the externals, it's always the same ol' shhhhh!

MRA this, MRA that! We know, MRA are annoying... so just kill them!!! It's more annoying to read about players complaining about them, MRA always were here & always will be here!

& actually pathetic that the majority of these "experienced" players waste so much energy on the MRA noobs in these forums!

DeletedUser

Well, I had some Melons in my farm, then they all went away, :( , then they came back as Reapers, but they are slowly decaying as their former madness pi$$ed off too many people. :pro:

DeletedUser

I guess its bad to state facts and opinions and facing reality. Its only taken serious when you decide to take things serious. Standing up for what you believe in and how you feel will get you farther in life than sitting there and taking it.
My whole post was yea it was good-bye, but he left acting like they "had" to quit cause there were "no more challengers"

DeletedUser

I guess its bad to state facts and opinions and facing reality. Its only taken serious when you decide to take things serious. Standing up for what you believe in and how you feel will get you farther in life than sitting there and taking it.
My whole post was yea it was good-bye, but he left acting like they "had" to quit cause there were "no more challengers"

Let him act how he wants, we all knew ever since a few key players left that they would struggle. If Dobby wants to believe that they "had" to quit, then let him, he's the fool for thinking so.

DeletedUser

Well then one more interesting player gone, not too many left who actually use the forums actively really now here for epsilon.

Me, devils, 240 to name the first couple that pops in my head

DeletedUser

I am hardly a battle-hardened veteran, or a skilled player of any sorts. I'm just a prowler :] Rawr :D

DeletedUser3635

I check this forum daily, but hardly post.. maybe i'll start being a pest :)

DeletedUser

Anyone remember the IRS? One of the biggest Alliances in Epsilon? Now reduced to a bunch of inactive noobs thanks to:

Knights Templar
Open Source Government
And a few other Alliances that all helped bring the Titans down!

(D)(SW)(D)