We got what we want!

DeletedUser

2.0 is still waaay too buggy to be implented :p

This are the perfect settings and it might be good to play it on the good old grepo 1.xx

DeletedUser

By 2.0 do u all mean actual game update,this new world is going to be speed 2 ...right?

DeletedUser345

Brilliant settings and with all the bottle necking of speed 2 worlds this really will have the best players. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

:( i thought it was 2.0 because of daizens milestones oh well :( as for epsilon i only stayed on that world for about 2 weeks but quit due to boredom so IMO it wasnt the best but maybe is one of the top worlds :)

DeletedUser

ya i wasn't too active on epsilon as most of my attention was at gamma i can't remember but i think it was because of a war i was in in gamma so i didn't have the time for epsilon

DeletedUser

These are indeed the settings we were looking for :)
Too bad for me I won't be able to play it.

DeletedUser2663

Perfect settings for nemesis. All this waiting has finally paid off

DeletedUser

So it will not 2.0...

Don't lose hope yet. It is true that 2.0 is still quite buggy... however, certain things were set for certain amounts for certain reasons, so although it may not be released with 2.0, the possibility of it being added to the world later is still there. In all honesty, I haven't heard of 2.0 being released with Xi, but the possibility is very much there. Don't lose hope.