We got what we want!

DeletedUser

Hah, this is going to be most epic world ever... settings are perfect.
Looking forward ^^

DeletedUser

Dear Grepolis Executives

See what happens when you give us a world with stands we want *cough* Nu,Mu *cough* lol.

~Apoll0911

DeletedUser

Don't lose hope yet. It is true that 2.0 is still quite buggy... however, certain things were set for certain amounts for certain reasons, so although it may not be released with 2.0, the possibility of it being added to the world later is still there. In all honesty, I haven't heard of 2.0 being released with Xi, but the possibility is very much there. Don't lose hope.

ddodd01 said:
Will it have GREPOLIS 2?

And I quote....

DeletedUser

Don't lose hope yet. It is true that 2.0 is still quite buggy... however, certain things were set for certain amounts for certain reasons, so although it may not be released with 2.0, the possibility of it being added to the world later is still there. In all honesty, I haven't heard of 2.0 being released with Xi, but the possibility is very much there. Don't lose hope.

2.0 is a whole new gameplay, if 2.0 will be implanted, every world will get some of the aspects. Only future worlds will receive the full 2.0 package. This means it is quite obvious that 2.0 will come to Xi. However, not the full 2.0 will come to Xi. ;)

It is going to use Grepolis 2.0. Just like TW's w54 ;)

it is not the full 2.0 that will be used here.

DeletedUser4013

2.0 is a whole new gameplay, if 2.0 will be implanted, every world will get some of the aspects. Only future worlds will receive the full 2.0 package. This means it is quite obvious that 2.0 will come to Xi. However, not the full 2.0 will come to Xi. ;)

it is not the full 2.0 that will be used here.

All worlds will be getting the FULL Grepo 2.0 package at the upgrade release. Again, this is a failure to read the Grepo 2.0 Discussion threads fully before commenting. :Angry:

DeletedUser

Perfect settings.

And I wasn't around when gamma went live. I only start worlds I don't like getting in late.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Perfect settings should fit very well with grepolis 2.0, doing well in my 4th day in test beta grepolis 2.0, not too much bugs when I started. :)