Well done FUSION

DeletedUser2140

I would like to thank all the members of FUSION for their contribution in bringing us to NUMBER TWO on GAMMA.

Well done it has been earned. Let's not stop there.

Let's keep the momentum going.

But for now. Drinks all round.

DeletedUser

yes congratulations, but half the reason why was due to me and my alliance sortof :D

DeletedUser

And the other 22 halfs was due to me, but apart from that you guys did all the work!

I think fusion would have made it any way ammon. But it would of took them about a week longer, mabey less.

AND Well DonE!!!!! but one day some small unkown alliance will over take the world...

I asked yogesh and his mind group...

DeletedUser2663

well now its only a 8mil difference for the top spot lol. may be a while b4 we get to a point where we may be able to surpass CJ =)

DeletedUser

You never know. Grepolis world is very fluid. Things change in a moment.

DeletedUser2663

yep you are dead right there. but we are talking about cj so we would requre something momentus for them to be dethroned (hell it would dethrone fusion in the progress as well, if something that big happened lol =))

DeletedUser

Actually the ranking is not the achievement in itself. All sort of alliances have been there at some point.
#3,#2, #1 etc is no different from

Picture4-1.png

When no matter how you "arrange by" , the same file appears on top, that's a juicer achievement.

I would say it's more a milestone to Fusion. The achievement is "being Fusion"
;)

DeletedUser

right thats it, + rep for being a smart, turning the tables logic headed guy...

DeletedUser

roundhead, who derepped you? you had 2 green bars last time i checked

DeletedUser

ggc1 for the my post about the 420's on top 12 alliances : (

Ah well, guess he has a right... I thought the thread was supposed to be about our opinions though.

Life moves on... atleast i got repped again even though it was the wrong way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done Fusion! :)

Without taking anything away from your achievement - What has happened to all the donkeys? they used to have about 100 players?:eek:

As for you guys arguing - tommy you seem the more level headed
fhib - your the comedian (but not always funny)
Ammo (aristo) - until we know more you will be known as the deserter!

com'on guys spill the beans - we know you have more to tell!

Ammo - you not playing at all anymore?

back to the thread - Sir bruno - you have a bit to go to get to number one spot, but congrats on Number2!

cheers

DeletedUser

Level headed?? Me? i don't know what you mean :p Plus I'm happy i just reached number 5 in my ocean :)

DeletedUser

WOW guys i am FUNNY all the time

tommy don't you say a word :mad:

why what did i do? <--- quote

cos i said i am funny all the time and i know you would say something to disrespect me like you do all the time.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't use that to disrespect you and you know if i do its only messing :) and you get me back so its no big loss and I wouldn't disrespect anyone on the forum (thats abit too far,harsh and unfair)