Well done FUSION

DeletedUser

LOL did i forget to put "jk" at the end :p my old age makes my memory bad :(

DeletedUser

We owe this to the leaders for keeping us going in the right direction!

DeletedUser

I would like to thank all the members of FUSION for their contribution in bringing us to NUMBER TWO on GAMMA.

Well done it has been earned.

Even tho I said it elsewhere Congratulations Fusion!!!

From the leadership down to the smallest contributing member.

Hard won and well earned. :pro:

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser2140

as for direction i have a direction problem.

I only know how to go forward.

DeletedUser

Ok to go backwards you uhh... don't know that one
To go right you go right. right is not left.
To go left you go left. Left is not right.

Hope that helps...
And still well done fusion.
Is cj advancing faster or fusion?

DeletedUser2663

well atm we have asorbed some players in TEA so we have been recently quite easily. it will be interesting to see how fast we grow once things settle down a bit.

DeletedUser

i would expect you will expand quite rapidly in 74 now, but i hear there is a new threat on its way, that might but off both yourselves and the killer bunnies :D this is why i left the game :p

DeletedUser

might have to have a word with yogesh and his psykic powers see if he can inform me.. unless you fancy spilling the beans ;)

DeletedUser2663

Hmmmm, another power in O74. Must be keeping under the radar pretty well for me not to hear of them. (Unless you are talking about 420's, i will reserve judgement for now regarding that ocean). apart from that we have in ocean 74

Fusion - Taking control island by island
KB- have a small foot hold to the north
Titanus Et Aegean - falling to peices bit by bit BUT not down enough to consider them out yet
420s - if you read my top 12 alliance discusions posts you will know my opinion here.

apart from that i dont see any alliances with enough power to contest this ocean.

vincaocao

Phrourach
I think it's weird - Titanus et Aegean negotiating a merge with Fusion and Fusion members are still attacking TeA members???? We are but we are confident this is our chance to regrow, we might be falling to pieces, but not yet, and we're still strong enough to regain, and our ranking has stayed at 14th, ammonjerro you better check how we're doing at the moment without you because we're doing BAD mate....

DeletedUser2663

that statement was wrong your never wrong just..... mis informed sometimes

lol thanks for the support. good way to put it though. :p only time will tell the future for O74 though. will it be Fusion territory or will another alliance whip out a surprise and take control from right under our noses :heh:

EDIT: A merge was proposed by Titanus et Aegean and Fusion rejected it. we have aloud certain members who we feel are up to our standards to join us however. It is still close for top spot there however in O74

Fusion- 3192389 points
Titanus Et Aegean- 3027436 points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a brand new alliance, its no one in 74 at the moment. it will be taking several members from the top spots in 74, but you will have to wait and see, or this could just not happen, in which case that is why im not saying who, or what is coming.

DeletedUser

a brand new alliance, its no one in 74 at the moment. it will be taking several members from the top spots in 74, but you will have to wait and see, or this could just not happen, in which case that is why im not saying who, or what is coming.

You mean shaman court :eek: LOL :D Aristo you might aswell tell us :)