Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

MAYBE i will stay just to observe you guys

You can observe how you have no troops.
screenshot180911143933.png

DeletedUser

You can observe how you have no troops.
screenshot180911143933.png

Hey tough guy,you're lucky that is nobody on that island to attack you in the middle of the night with a few slingers and ruine all your work...don't be so arrogant will you?!

DeletedUser

Hey tough guy,you're lucky that is nobody on that island to attack you in the middle of the night with a few slingers and ruine all your work...don't be so arrogant will you?!

Don't believe it's my fault players quit or can't keep up with the pace I set.

DeletedUser

that is if he only has slingers but im sure he has a defence to....

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I know anyone in omega that can take down his troops whether it's in the middle of the night or the middle of the day.

DeletedUser

Three different guys replaying to my post...man i start to feel that i am very important to you,i promise i'll do my best to be here,else you guys could miss me too much,i don't want to see you suffer... :))

DeletedUser

We was a mod, so he has to be over 16. Yeah, that's right Einstein.

Owen ,still playing and living mate?man i missed your bright but useless comments.I will take that as an complimet not cheap irony...
Sure he was a mod and he's over 16?!if you say so,i belive you,event though he didn't looks like either of them...

Beside that, i can feel an very negative energy from you guys...chill and cheer up...i know i am a pain in the...but that's the reason some people here like me ,belive it or not (not many of them to be honest but enough for me...) :p

DeletedUser

Owen ,still playing and living mate?man i missed your bright but useless comments.I will take that as an complimet not cheap irony...
Sure he was a mod and he's over 16?!if you say so,i belive you,event though he didn't looks like either of them...

Beside that, i can feel an very negative energy from you guys...chill and cheer up...i know i am a pain in the...but that's the reason some people here like me ,belive it or not (not many of them to be honest but enough for me...) :p

I am mate, not planning on leaving anytime soon.

What do you mean? 'He doesn't look like either of them'?

Really? Negative? Naa. Not negative.

DeletedUser

Sorry,and you are?!Mind your own buisiness,let the men talk,this isn't place for little kids.

Let's make this interesting. Top 5 -Team Omega- players.

copperfield.png

qwerty123ben.png

bigdm77.png

dorans.png

acrona.png

Now to add the icing to the cake, two remaining leaders of -Team Omega-
tadeusscv.png

bugjd.png

Have fun.

Note: Points/Battle points won't be the latest if increased during this past hour as I'm only allowed to download the data once every hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's make this interesting. Top 5 -Team Omega- players.

copperfield.png

qwerty123ben.png

bigdm77.png

dorans.png

acrona.png

Now to add the icing to the cake, two remaining leaders of -Team Omega-
tadeusscv.png

bugjd.png

Have fun.

Note: Points/Battle points won't be the latest if increased during this past hour as I'm only allowed to download the data once every hour.

Ok,maybe you are right maybe not,beside this ,today is Sunday...there are other peoples who like to live in the real world beside this game (awkward for you my friend bear,isn't it?)

About the leaders...we were online this entire day,if we don't grow our cityes thant doesn't mean we are inactive,maybe we are recruting army,who knows...

About the information you have posted there...you have arranged those info in a mode that suit your purpose...don't try to be slick with me,it doesn't work.

DeletedUser

Were you implying that you were one of those people who like to 'live in the real world beside this game?'

Because you also said you were 'online this entire day'

I smell contradiction.

DeletedUser

Were you implying that you were one of those people who like to 'live in the real world beside this game?'

Because you also said you were 'online this entire day'

I smell contradiction.

I was online all day,but not staying in front of my computer...if you get what i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.