Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok,maybe you are right maybe not,beside this ,today is Sunday...there are other peoples who like to live in the real world beside this game (awkward for you my friend bear,isn't it?)

Oh the joys, got to love the old "You have no life" Comments, which I would probably report you for offending me if it wasn't so incorrect. A player must be online 24/7 to do well right? He couldn't possible activate Administrator and Captain activated right?

Doesn't require being active to send farm runs every 10 minutes to 40 minutes nor does it require being sat in front of a PC/Laptop - I play mostly by Mobile allowing me to be out drinking/working and other sociable things and still hit those 20 minutes - 40 minute farming options.

About the leaders...we were online this entire day,if we don't grow our cityes thant doesn't mean we are inactive,maybe we are recruting army,who knows...

Nice way to contradict yourself, recruiting troops? By the looks of your players they hardly have any troops at all... How can I speculate such? Take a look at your top 5 players, only one of them had any ABP and that is just a mere 28 ABP. One has been attacked and gained 81 DBP and the others have nothing... Pretty self explanatory.

About the information you have posted there...you have arranged those info in a mode that suit your purpose...don't try to be slick with me,it doesn't work.

Yes, because you know how my tool works, you've seen the coding behind it right? So obviously you know how it works. You could probably make your own in about 10 minutes, yes?

You know nothing about my tool nor how it works, I just simply took a screen shot of each member and pasted it here, don't blame me if it makes you look awful, blame your selfs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

guys is just a game....

No way....I thought this was real life!?

Seriously...I even started building a boat outside in preparation for colonizing that island I can see not far from the shore, I've chopped at least 3600 logs from my local forest (Police were a bit mad, but I was like "Whats the worst you can do, ban me?") and I collected about 5 tonnes of stones, I even started murdering random people I thought were spies...and now you tell me its just a game?!!

DeletedUser

Seriously...I even started building a boat outside in preparation for colonizing that island I can see not far from the shore, I've chopped at least 3600 logs from my local forest (Police were a bit mad, but I was like "Whats the worst you can do, ban me?") and I collected about 5 tonnes of stones, I even started murdering random people I thought were spies...and now you tell me its just a game?!!

you don't understand what i mean to say,however,lost of time,my bad.

DeletedUser

Hey tough guy,you're lucky that is nobody on that island to attack you in the middle of the night with a few slingers and ruine all your work...don't be so arrogant will you?!

You talkin 'bout me again ??

:D :D

Would it make you feel better if i said thank you ??

lol

DeletedUser

steady,

Dont be going around quoting figures like that !!

Me and my 6 swords will get a feeling of inadequacy !!

J.

DeletedUser

remember to farm your neighbours ;)

DeletedUser

Wow talk about off topic. Not sure if this thread had very much possible discussion in the first place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.