Pnp Were not an mra???

DeletedUser14279

There once was an alliance named Prophets of Hades
hades.jpg

They had only a few players, but they were VERY STRONG!
flex.jpg

They vowed to rid the world of MRAs, and they did kill TEU and Spartans
dead.jpg

But then they thought
"Let us turn into a MRA, say were not and kill everybody!

many.jpg

So they turned into a MRA, and went to war with The Greek Resistence. To this day the alliances are still at war and PoH is becoming a big MRA. TGR and allies are dodging attacks with offensive troops, and when they attack, the war will be at a bloody standstill.

Sorry the pics are small.

DeletedUser

Ummm...have you forgotten something?? TGR have an academy alliance and so combined have about double the players that PoH have, so TGR is the MRA around here. Does anything you say actually make any sense?

DeletedUser14279

Not an academy, 4 alliances merged into 2. WE did not invite everybody, we merged 2 alliances. And they said dthey wont have mra and they are turning into one. The TGR and TAR is not 1 alliance, 1 leader for both. But i cannot speak about recruting in TAR, because i cant see there recruits

DeletedUser

Whatever, it doesnt matter, you have double the players they have, so how on earth can you call them an MRA? Its just hypocritical. 90 odd members isnt that much in the grand scheme of things. Have a look at their average points...if they were an MRA it would be much lower. Seriously think about things before posting because you just talk nonsense

DeletedUser

are you doing this deliberately lol. The Greek Resistance and The Athenian Resistance are sister alliances so they basically count as one alliance. Together you have almost double the players. Yet they have a greater point average than both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realize that the fact that you are always staying on the receiving end of attacks does not help your case much right?
Now let's say they were an MRA. Then why is it that they can coordinate their attacks yours is the forum that is filled with support requests?

By the way, try putting your pictures in a Spoiler button next time. Might look better

DeletedUser14279

You do realize that the fact that you are always staying on the receiving end of attacks does not help your case much right?
Now let's say they were an MRA. Then why is it that they can coordinate their attacks yours is the forum that is filled with support requests?

You are not, PoH is.

DeletedUser

marker can you pls build your city to atleast 3000 points so it will worth to conquer?pls...I'm really tired with your nonsense,you need me to copy our mail to this forum?

DeletedUser

Does anyone else get a headache when they try to read the stupidity that comes out of Markers mouth? I dont get how someone ranked so far down at the bottom, and who obviously knows little to nothing both about the game and how to write anything that makes any sense whatsoever continues to talk to so much in the forums.

I think he deliberately keeps his city low in points because he knows that as soon as he climbs a little he will be wiped out.

Whatever

DeletedUser

Marker hasn't spoken since he was kicked from TAR (now Imperium). He talks a lot of BS, but is there really any need to comment on his RL? It's unnecessary and presumptuous.

DeletedUser

^ Agree with that thisissparta. I'm all for taking the mickey but personal comments like that are just nasty and have no place on a Games Forum. We're supposed to be having fun here .

DeletedUser31161

i must say though PoH is turning into a MRA. last time i checked, (right before they kicked me) :(they had 120 players and at least 50 player requests. but the difference between them and a MRA is that they are good :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22834

i must say though PoH is turning into a MRA. last time i checked, (right before they kicked me) :(they had 120 players and at least 50 player requests. but the difference between them and a MRA is that they are good :rolleyes:

Disagree.............. and I invite anyone to test Mr. Penguin's theory.

DeletedUser31161

I dont have a TON of expierence so i dont know how to classify PoH but i know one thing. Their leadership is not so great. I hope the new chosen leaders prove better. PoH is a good MRA

DeletedUser

Well mrpenguin you are obviously very bitter about being kicked out by PoH...
Anyway, I DO have lots of experience and PoH is not an MRA. Calling them a good MRA is contradictory as MRAs are by nature rubbish as they recruit so many players, they can't co-ordinate or work as a team properly. PoH obviously can work as a team. It doesn't matter if an alliance has 500 players, if they work together as a team and all contribute, and have a high point and ABP average then they aren't an MRA.