Pnp Were not an mra???

DeletedUser31161

Well i thought the deffonition of a MRA is mass recruit alliance.

And they mass recruit. They might recruit good people but they are still an MRA. . They are probablythe best alliance in sparta but in my books they are an MRA:heh:

DeletedUser

Yes it does mean mass recruiting alliance, but PoH obviously have a recruiting policy and standards. MRAs just invite anybody they see popping up around them and give everyone of their members recruiting privileges, which is not the case with PoH.
MRAs are never good so again you are contradicting yourself.

DeletedUser

Well i thought the deffonition of a MRA is mass recruit alliance.

And they mass recruit. They might recruit good people but they are still an MRA. . They are probablythe best alliance in sparta but in my books they are an MRA:heh:

I understand you might be unhappy with being kicked, but it won't do to call your former alliance an MRA, which is akin to calling them noobs. True, they have a lot of players, but they have high standards for these players, almost all of whom have been screened extensively for experience and activity. Grepolis Wiki states that "Mass Recruiting Alliance, an alliance that invites lots of players irrespective of their experience or points." I don't believe PoH allows everyone in the world to join them.

DeletedUser24767

Prophets do have a good few numbers in their ranks.
But as stated they have some very capable ones.

These stats show the top 5 attacking alliances.

1st The Prophets 69562 average 590 abp per member @ 118 members
2nd Divine Retribution 53198 average 1064 abp per member @ 50 members
3rd Imperium 26164 average 132 abp per member @ 198 members
4th The Crimson Empire 20040 average 1113 abp per member @ 18 members
5th Spartans of the Sea 18568 average 72 abp per member @ 257 members

I would not say The Prophets are a MRA based simply on that.

DeletedUser31161

you guys can talk this to yourselves all day but i know they are an MRA

DeletedUser

You can't just say they are an MRA and not provide any evidence as to why to think they are. Once your little tantrum has faded maybe you'll realise they aren't an MRA and you are just being bitter because they kicked you out because you weren't good enough :D

DeletedUser

wow mrpenguin, talk about being hypocritical. Imperium is the epitome of what an MRA stands for, how on earth can you criticise PoH for being an MRA when you are part of an MRA (a pretty crappy one at that) yourself?

DeletedUser31161

You guys wait. If we are an MRA then why are we about to take you down.

DeletedUser

I've heard this same line from multiple Imperium members...I still seem to be waiting for this "big offensive" against us. With some of the attacks you've launched against us I've reached the conclusion that Imperium couldn't fight their way out of a paperbag.

DeletedUser

But say you are an MRA just in the sense that you will recruit new players in your ocean watch them build and boot the ones you don't think are worth it and you have about twenty really active players that you make leaders and trust to keep it from falling apart, does anyone think that will work in the long run. Remember criticism is a form of honesty people don't expect me to argue with you for three pages.

DeletedUser

I think MrPenquin was dropped on his head when he was an egg.

DeletedUser31161

Ya which made me extra smart to pick GOOD alliances.

DeletedUser17088

If i was drooped on the head then you failed at school at spelling MrpenGuin not Q

The irony is delicious

Furthermore it is against the rules to rebuke people on their grammar, this one was funny though. so i will let it slide

DeletedUser

LOL mrpenguin you are very entertaining. Are you a professional clown by any chance?

DeletedUser24767

If i was drooped on the head then you failed at school at spelling MrpenGuin not Q

double-facepalm1.jpg