What do people think of The Hegemony and there player

DeletedUser

I think the Hegemony are a decent alliance. They are a bunch of strong, active players, and I think they will achieve a lot in this world.

DeletedUser

They're very good, but they could use another player or 2, they are strong, active players, but there isn't enough of them for them to get immensely powerful. They have very good potential, but need a few more players to become the best they can be.

DeletedUser

I agree, but unless they get themselves into war with a few massive alliances soon, then they will gradually grow to become quite an alliance. Remember, they are pretty new, but they started off well, and that will give them a good, strong boost up. Having a core of strong, active and determined players can allow growth at an extremely rapid rate.

Heg is right in the middle of the Alpha - TU war. As with all wars there will be inactives and players kicked and so forth. This means lot's of easy cities for TH, so I think that will be very beneficial to their growth.

DeletedUser

They aren't 'new'

I remember as I was watching D3TH climb the ranks in the Top 24, Hegemony was always right there with us. They just seemed to stop growing when they hit the Top 12.

And I disagree with your statement that if they stay out of a massive war they will gradually grow. The best thing for growth is war! You can play sim city all you want and build build build, hold theatric plays or whatever sim city people do to grow. But getting BP is by far the quickest way to grow.

I just got over 100 Culture Points in a day, thanks to some horrible attacks from another alliance. Sending a whole bunch of attacks at me with little to no LS support. Was great! So, they attack me for a whole day+, sending wave after wave of stupid attacks... Now I can take 2 more cities, and lost nothing. That was not Top 5 alliance material! But thanks.

But, back to Hegemony. I feel they are a great alliance, I don't think they need to recruit anyone to be a powerhouse, simple put their alliance to work. Go kill something!

DeletedUser

Yes, I've seen the Hegemony for months now, all they need is a war, and it doesn't need to be big, and another good player or 2, and they'll be in the top 5 before you know it.

DeletedUser

I know fully well war is essential to an alliance, but note the key words in what I said.

I agree, but unless they get themselves into war with a few massive alliances soon, then they will gradually grow to become quite an alliance

If Heg goes to war with a very large alliance any time soon, they won't be growing much. Give it a few weeks, and they will be ready. That was what I was implying.

The Hegemony used be called Dogs of war - Hegemony. They got crushed by The unit, so there was a big confusion, and there was a lot of memebrs leaving, and chaos. They have recently settled down, and changed there name, back to The hegemony (I say back to because that's what it was before it was DOW-H). I class that as a new alliance, because although it is the same alliance as before, they have a had a new beginning.

I think a war with a relatively large, but not massive, alliance would be good for them. maybe an alliance on the second page of rankings.

@Lord syron orm - I agree. If they get a few more decent players, and a middle-sized war to get their hands on some cities, they will reach the optimum rate of growth.

DeletedUser

thank you everybody for your honest opinion on The Hegemony and there players

DeletedUser

The major problem seems to be their diplomacy, they have pacts on all sides which has snookered them and stopped them from growing. So for them to actually go to war they would to break a pact with one alliance or another. IMO this is something they should do if they wish to become bigger and gain the respect of other top alliances.

DeletedUser

they must choose quik on whitch side they will go befour the players go bored and become less active

DeletedUser16190

The major problem seems to be their diplomacy, they have pacts on all sides which has snookered them and stopped them from growing. So for them to actually go to war they would to break a pact with one alliance or another. IMO this is something they should do if they wish to become bigger and gain the respect of other top alliances.

This is clearly provocation against Alpha :D

DeletedUser

No I'm afraid you have got me wrong there I am stepping back and looking at this objectively with no regard for in game politics or wars. As far as I am aware Heg have pacts with alpha, TU, Rulers and DF who are all the big alliances around them. We are all involved in wars some of us with each other some of us with other alliances. In my honest opinion Heg should pick a side (even if its Alphas side) and go to war.

Trust me mate we don't need Heg to help us against Alpha, you may or may not have noticed but your slowly but surely losing this war. Alphas noob tactic of turtling their cities is beginning to fail, the cities are not as well supported as they first were.

DeletedUser16190

Cmon, if you have confidence of you why do you work on neighbors for attract them into battle??

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I get what you mean? Work on neighbours to attract them in to battle? Are you still implying my post was "provocation against Alpha"? If so I have already explained that was not the case.

This thread was made by a player asking for an honest opinion about heg to which I gave my honest opinion. This thread (and my post) has nothing to do with alpha or our current war and nobody said anything about Alpha until you brought them up. Now this is getting way off topic if you wish to discuss Alpha and you want me honest opinion on them may I suggest you make a similar topic and I can assure you I will have no problem discussing Alpha with you there.

Sadly for you this topic like many many others has nothing to do with your alliance as this game does not revolve around you and I can confidently say that no other alliances apart from the ones you are at war with really care that much about you guys. There are far more interesting things happening in the world.

DeletedUser

Well, back to topic, Heg could be planning something, possibly against Alpha, as they are already in a war, and are being weakened. Not to strategic, but they might if they're desperate.

DeletedUser17104

Why would they be desperate they r doing just fine. They fell a little a couple of weeks ago but that has stopped. If i was them i would like their positionas as a wild card in this world. They have some good players and are a good alliance. Like others said they may be a little too small to to rise to the top, but they r big enough to tip the scales from oneside to another in the various wars in this world. Only one alliance can be number one and only a few can trully affect the way the world plays out and they r one of the few.

DeletedUser

Alpha player afraid, they lost a lot of cities to TU and most of the cities are defensive, they are good farm for us.... :)

DeletedUser

Khalekdon. Can you not read?!?!?! Just above Murtius made it clear that this thread was for Hegemony, and nothing to do with Alpha. Then you just come in and make a random post about Alpha being afraid (which we are not). This is a thread about Heg, and not Alpha, or TU.