What do people think of The Hegemony and there player

DeletedUser

I think The Hegemony Disbanded and they are all joining Alpha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Direct quote:

I think The Hegemony Disbanded and they are all joining Alpha

It was an organized merge. They didn't just disband, and the bulk go to Alpha.

DeletedUser

okay so it was a merge. i will rephrase my comment from above

DeletedUser

Pratically every Heg founder to ever exist just quite, or went into Vm and never came back.

I'm quite pleased to see how Heg turned out.
Everyone and their mom in Tu, (haha even Christian is beast, and look where he is now)
wanted to war with Heg again after we finished Alpha. This saves us the time of having to go for both seperatly. We can eat ex-Heg (who with being recruited along with Ru brought more local targets) till we have Northern 056 controlled then mass push down south.

Diagon alley!

DeletedUser

I'll put my hopes down when you give me a genuine reason not to keep them up.

DeletedUser

Given that I am the one who turned the lights out at Hegemony, I think I know what happend. After we ate as many inactives as we could and secured invites and got everyone active moved over to Alpha, I clicked the dislove alliance button so no one could use the Alliance page as an easy way to find the rest of the inactives. (After saving the webpage on my hard drive of course)

DeletedUser18993

Because it is so difficult to check the ocean ranking to find out who is not in an alliance?

DeletedUser

Wilison? Well it was his cities I/we were eating. Once he reached the number 1 spot in Omicron he just went awol :) and as he dropped in points it was obvious hr was gone.

DeletedUser

I would say Awol! Just plain gone. Did you abduct him or something :) Ichigo sort of did the same damn thing!