What is actually happening in Titanus et Aegean

DeletedUser

Ammon the guy who posted n reply to vic's thread was me. To correct your info I am not a guy and also not a loser (Least I'm not the one who runs away when things get harsh).

I do not think you should talk about noel in such way about noel. For your information Noel is an honest guy and he only told the truth. It is true that you can not support anyone about in your alliance, you cannot even support yourself to start with. 420 didn't even attack you with real attacks they just bolted you so you decided to run. Such a leader.

I am very surprised to read your last post, you were amassing! Then why did you start this alliance in the first place? Shows how you are inexperienced. Even if you got to the point where you surprised yourself by having the alliance that huge, you should have handed it to someone who can lead it. A Lion, Not a mouse.

The alliance did not fail because you left. The alliance failed because few of the best members decided to leave at some point after seeing how inexperienced and noobish you are. And I blame none of them.

In the end I moved to RDLM. The way this alliance is well organised and the communication system set by the leader is just pure amazing. I don't think an alliance can reach this perfection when it comes to communication. Makes me regret every second I wasted under your alliance (The only good thing about it is the fact there are good hearted people in there who got fooled by their noob leader like me) and that is it.

DeletedUser

Ammon the guy who posted n reply to vic's thread was me. To correct your info I am not a guy and also not a loser (Least I'm not the one who runs away when things get harsh).

I do not think you should talk about noel in such way about noel. For your information Noel is an honest guy and he only told the truth. It is true that you can not support anyone about in your alliance, you cannot even support yourself to start with. 420 didn't even attack you with real attacks they just bolted you so you decided to run. Such a leader.

I am very surprised to read your last post, you were amassing! Then why did you start this alliance in the first place? Shows how you are inexperienced. Even if you got to the point where you surprised yourself by having the alliance that huge, you should have handed it to someone who can lead it. A Lion, Not a mouse.

The alliance did not fail because you left. The alliance failed because few of the best members decided to leave at some point after seeing how inexperienced and noobish you are. And I blame none of them.

In the end I moved to RDLM. The way this alliance is well organised and the communication system set by the leader is just pure amazing. I don't think an alliance can reach this perfection when it comes to communication. Makes me regret every second I wasted under your alliance (The only good thing about it is the fact there are good hearted people in there who got fooled by their noob leader like me) and that is it.

i did not found the alliance, Acquisce did, i took over it after the 1st month, with a council, after a long debate, i was chosen by the council to be the founder, as the prior founder had gone inactive, we had to send a support ticket, i then became the founder, and moved TeA from rank 40, to rank 12 in several weeks in point rankings, and kept us out of serious wars.

to be honest i expected more from you tara, you skipped on vacation mode when being conquered by the KB, which Yogesh will gladly back up, then you go on about how your VM didnt work.

im sorry but you can hardly opinionate me, the only bad choice i made was inviting Noel in the first place, his first letter he sent me was clearly stating he had his OWN way of doing things, and he wouldnt listen.

you can all say how Noel was so good and hes nice, because i do not care anymore since I DONT PLAY, that should be the end of it, its a game, get over it, i left to work the forums, because i was sick of people like Noel, and like people who didnt have faith in the Leadership.

I WAS NOT THE ONLY LEADER, im still waiting for someone else to be fried on the forums that was a leader from my alliance... oh wait, i was the only one apart from Tommyfjh, who was an amasing and helpful leader.

so keep your comments to yourself, and please focus ingame, your in RDLM now, a much more organised and professional alliance, and i wish you goodluck.

this thread should be closed, it has no use anymore. thanks

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the good publicity ammon :) here's an update with TEA (ingame) Aristo has ran to VM so you gave the account to the wrong person ammon :( he hasnt conquered any cities and has only founded ones which was a waste of time.

DeletedUser

I suppose but TEA are going down fairly fast I wish SWAt would do the same :) but there back in #12 atm :(

DeletedUser

TeA is falling faster than an avalanche lol but winters coming and that snow is gonna pile up again. i bet TeA is not outta the race yet.

DeletedUser

They kinda are out and down for the count they down to #19 and they won't be able to last forever....hopefully we don't want another SWAT in Gamma

DeletedUser

TEA are being served up with fresh scones every day!:p

The only problem is they dont put up much of a fight so you dont even get decent B.P's when you attack them - which means it takes forever to get culture points! I need over 200+ culture points for each new city and these guys are not even worth the effort any-more!:Angry:

At least SWAT has a some decent players in their ranks - I dont see any in TEA!

The new Aristo has managed to maintain the same number of cities as he inherited - but they are either new cities or he is conquering cities worth less than 1k!! :eek: why??????? no- one knows! :heh:
maybe he wants to set a new reord of having the most cities with the least points!:D

shame I am not on enough anymore to take him up on this generosity!:(

DeletedUser

At least SWAT has a some decent players in their ranks - I dont see any in TEA!

Thats cause the good ones in o74 went joined either fusion or 420s you got crazyy who is one of the best players TEA ever had :)

DeletedUser

I think TeA's main failing was being so spread out. The players in O74 had a nice amount of allies in the ocean but I was in O37 so would have recieved little support.

This is why alliances with less players tend to be better, simply because of the geographical location allowing them to support each other better.

I don't see why people care so much what happened to the alliance. It has essentially dissapeaered except from the players being conquered. The better players have joined a better alliance for them and ammo quit thats practically all we need to know, not why it happened.

DeletedUser

The new Aristo has managed to maintain the same number of cities as he inherited - but they are either new cities or he is conquering cities worth less than 1k!! :eek: why??????? no- one knows!

ive noticed that his new cities are moving out of O74 maybe hes trying to move to a safer place where he can actually build

DeletedUser

I don't see why people care so much what happened to the alliance. It has essentially dissapeaered except from the players being conquered.

Aristocrat is guilty of that, he was so busy attacking SWAT and 420s in the forum (calling them noobs and MRAs) that he didn´t notice he was running a big MRA with some great noobs in it. After reading Aristocrat´s posts in the forum you will expect him to the leader some kind of elite alliance... but that was just an ilusion. Now SWAT and 420s are having their sweet vengance.

DeletedUser

ive noticed that his new cities are moving out of O74 maybe hes trying to move to a safer place where he can actually build

question is are you going to come out the closet? How much VM do you have left now?:eek:

You cant hide from us for ever!!!! I know who you are!;)

A

vincaocao

Phrourach
Aristocrat is guilty of that, he was so busy attacking SWAT and 420s in the forum (calling them noobs and MRAs) that he didn´t notice he was running a big MRA with some great noobs in it. After reading Aristocrat´s posts in the forum you will expect him to the leader some kind of elite alliance... but that was just an ilusion. Now SWAT and 420s are having their sweet vengance.

Right now the in-game Aristocrat is a new one, the one in the forums gave him his account so the in-game one is different from the one in the forums.

DeletedUser

Right now the in-game Aristocrat is a new one, the one in the forums gave him his account so the in-game one is different from the one in the forums.

I know that - that is why I wrote the other thread - My sources have told me it is

Phenixavier is the NEW Aristocrat!:eek:

Will he confirm that and if so when is he going to come out of VM so we can finish him off?

DeletedUser

I know that, I was explain why the TEA fall is being so discussed in the forum. I think it would be less if Amon Jerro wasn´t here

DeletedUser

Haha if there was no Ammon Jerro, there is no TEA, he has proved that already, 1 man team full of the dreggs of failed alliances! Man he must be a strong leader, coz without him the whole alliance fragmented!