What wars are happening?

DeletedUser15240

well, I have to agree with gron on this one. You guys have done brilliantly, you have timed attacks, and defended very well. I think everyone was wrong to underestimate you, and I am sure we will see great things from Black sea very soon

DeletedUser3303

10Ma are not at war with loda, but we have recently taken 10.000pts worth of citys in the last couple days

DeletedUser15100

10Ma are not at war with loda, but we have recently taken 10.000pts worth of citys in the last couple days

Not true!

Firstly he "asked" his victim to join our Alliance when the person he "asked" was under revolt. Then before I know it his second city is conquered.

All LoDa has lost are refugee cities. Now don't get too ahead of yourselves.

If you conquer conan, then that would be considered as your first conquered LoDa city.

DeletedUser15240

gerrard, all cities taken count, whether they are inactive or not

DeletedUser

So if someone joins your alliance for like 10 minutes while under revolt and the city is taken. That counts ?

dude anything counts as long as it has the banner on it when the city goes down.
But if the alliance that lost the city doesn't care because they know that is not a set back it is all good :p

DeletedUser15100

dude anything counts as long as it has the banner on it when the city goes down.
But if the alliance that lost the city doesn't care because they know that is not a set back it is all good :p

Yes, Very True there Lol :)