Whats Happening In Your Ocean

DeletedUser

In my ocean, there is lots of inactive/nooby players.What about you?

DeletedUser11965

Just kicked out 2 idiots, and we're conquering both of theres city.

DeletedUser

Im moving around looking for fresh targets. o55 has been great for wars.

DeletedUser

Heh, I doubt MP's gonna be going after Balls (the closest MG to him). They're allies, but I also suspect they're on fairly good terms.

I'm in O55, where I agree there are indeed good wars. Actually, all four of our wars have been in O55 and they've been great for my growth and that of my alliance. Why is it O55 seems to be the most interesting Ocean no matter the world?

I'm also in O56. What's happening there? House keeping.

Finton.

DeletedUser

From now on, put what wars are happening in your ocean, and what progress youve done in the war.

DeletedUser12324

I'm mostly O55 with a couple in O56,45, i gotta say im not very impressed at the moment kassalma or whatever his name is has sent me a few attacks but all quiet apart from that.

I'm part of ETD and our main fights has been with AC, of which ive taken a few cities but find myself quickly running out of targets, and with enthroned now our allies i think ill have to head SW or N/NW

Anyone know anything different happening in O55?

DeletedUser

I am O44 and it seems to be a nice hot spot lots of action with some great alliances and great players.

DeletedUser

I am in O56 and there is absolutly nothing going on here, just Enth finding and conquering any avalable cities. It is extreamly booring.

DeletedUser

I hope Incubi win.This will also be good for the forums, with upcoming PnPs Threads etc.

DeletedUser12324

Why do you hope incubi win other than them having less players? :)

DeletedUser14397

In my ocean, there is lots of inactive/nooby players.What about you?

Ive had 2 citys taken from me and they left me 1 which was on an island with no farms :( so building up as been slower then waiting on Xmas but im close to getting a second city and have lots of city slots available :):)

part from that ive been board.com lately

DeletedUser

Ive had 2 citys taken from me and they left me 1 which was on an island with no farms :( so building up as been slower then waiting on Xmas but im close to getting a second city and have lots of city slots available :):)

part from that ive been board.com lately

Restart to south west ill invite you into my alliance, and youll still have your city slots so youll dominate easily.Its up to you though.

DeletedUser17088

I have no idea what is going on in my ocean....

Just joined and there are loads of Indians here but no cowboys :(

DeletedUser12324

well things are just heating up between Incubi and ETD/MG so get yourself over to the core and get stuck in either way, no point wasteing time with that MRA :p

DeletedUser

Phears is obviously oblivious, he has already lost the war and still doesn't even know..

gg.

DeletedUser12324

I believe losing a war would mean losing certain territorry or losing the bulk of our players or cities, none of that has happened yet so i think you need to check yourself zolen :)