What's up with the Mra's?

DeletedUser

Letto
Men are respectable only as they respect but some from here don't know what RESPECT means.for some is just a word in dictionary.

a wise man told this :

"The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity."

DeletedUser

The thing I don't get about Black Sea is in a game where most alliance names are abbreviated why would you call your alliance,

Black Sea?

DeletedUser

The thing I don't get about Black Sea is in a game where most alliance names are abbreviated why would you call your alliance,
Black Sea?
one of the most awesome alliances i've been in was Black Shadows in kappa, which is still number 10 in ABP even though we disbanded about 3 months ago :p (at speed 3)

why only noobs post here?bugsy....leave them alone....they are only with 1 max 2 cities on other worlds....they like to grow a city for other players so we can't blame them.i see like this :

123KOAN - world Xi 1 city 953 points
daizan - the best world is Xi where he is the owner of two cities with a fantastic 8602 points together(he plays in over 6 worlds)
WanaBc0c0 - play in 6 worlds and the top is here with a great 631points
Narcissan with the incredible 32,191 points and 5 cities on world 6
Redesveer playing on 2 worlds and no account with 1000 points.

come on guys.....try to take care of your accounts and leave us alone.wait untill BP ends and talk after you do something in grepolis.
unicool, you can start criticising players for only having 8k or 32k points when YOU manage to get more than. right now it seems that your best server you have under 3k points and not even in the top 1000, unless this 600 point account is your best...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Were they a MRA in Kappa too? Or is that a new thing you guys are trying out?

DeletedUser

Were they a MRA in Kappa too? Or is that a new thing you guys are trying out?

we don't play in kappa.we started couple days ago on .com servers and in Xi world after 40 accounts maded a lot of our friends where leaved outside and we camed here and we are all now.

DeletedUser

why only noobs post here?bugsy....leave them alone....they are only with 1 max 2 cities on other worlds....they like to grow a city for other players so we can't blame them.i see like this :

123KOAN - world Xi 1 city 953 points
daizan - the best world is Xi where he is the owner of two cities with a fantastic 8602 points together(he plays in over 6 worlds)
WanaBc0c0 - play in 6 worlds and the top is here with a great 631points
Narcissan with the incredible 32,191 points and 5 cities on world 6
Redesveer playing on 2 worlds and no account with 1000 points.

come on guys.....try to take care of your accounts and leave us alone.wait untill BP ends and talk after you do something in grepolis.
bugsy...i bet that they heard from somebody about MRA and now they are glad that know an expresion in grepolis and use it without knowing what is in reality.

Narcissan....with your sick....i recomand you to drink a tea.it will make you feel better.

BTW : when the train come in full speed you better step out or you will be vanished....in this case we are the train.

Ahh but this where grepostats fails you. I cannot comment on all those you mentioned but................

A couple of those names have deleted past worlds ,in Kappa one of the requirements of joining Black Shadows was to delete all other worlds so you could concentrate on one world.

players above has also played under different names.

One of those players has been one of the best leaders I have seen along with writing one of the best guides I have ever seen.

I agree players need to do the talking on the battlefield but don't use grepostats as the oracle of all knowledge. If I take your stats at face value you are nothing......

DeletedUser

i dont think its MRA looks rly impresive big alliance with huge avrg points
they have 100 points over the next best alliance :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There will always be MRA's no matter where you are

I am playing on world eta, in romania and there is no MRAs.
So in a way i feel sorry for everyone but Black sea will be like panzers.

Oh and
unicool, you can start criticising players for only having 8k or 32k points when YOU manage to get more than. right now it seems that your best server you have under 3k points and not even in the top 1000, unless this 600 point account is your best...

unicool is too modest,you ll not going to find him on grepo stats but
this is me http://ro.grepostats.com/world/ro4/player/5922 and i am a noob :D
sweet nightmares when all the players you cant find on grepostats will send their hoplites to you,for a coffee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am playing on world eta, in romania and there is no MRAs.

Depends, on how you look at MRA's, you could think MRA's are alliances with large numbers, therefore there probably wouldn't be any. But yet it could be an alliance with 30 members that have sent out over 200 invites, but wouldn't be known for being an MRA.

DeletedUser

i wish to come a player here and post that we invited him....just one player......i am very curious if is somebody that received an invitation from us.
:supermad::eek::eek: