What's up with the Mra's?

DeletedUser

Okay so I guess the LoDa-whatever is gone, but theres still the Black Sea. I don't get it. Are people set on making this world full of mra's? :heh:

:D

DeletedUser

Yes, but with all those branches of theirs, I doubt they're not mass recruiting

DeletedUser

We are not mass recruting,we are just an group of many friends who want to play in the same "boat"...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well if Black Sea and their ilk are the only big name MRA out there atm then this world isn't really full of MRA. It just has a couple that annoy people

DeletedUser

LoDa-Project Infinity
LoDa-Project KillCrazy
LoDa-Project Hades
LoDa-Project Genesis
LoDa-Project Darkness
LoDa-Project Daedalus

BLACK SEA
.BLACK SEA
BLACK SEA.
.BLACK SEA.

....with so many "projects" and darkened seas...ugh

you guys make me sick. There is an alliance cap for a reason.

DeletedUser

We are not mass recruting,we are just an group of many friends who want to play in the same "boat"...

I take it the boat looks like this...
xin_4605021616089472415022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are they asylum seekers?? My oh my, is this the alliance?? :p

DeletedUser

Well if you realise what i'm saying I think it could be quite humourous once BP finishes. :p

DeletedUser

Instead of that crowdy ship,better imagine a fleet of war ships coming in formation towards victory,destroyng everything and everyone who stand against it... :cool:

DeletedUser

I like it when worlds have no member caps because then you get really cool alliances like Royal tiger, who got 681 members, or SWAT who got 666. It's much more fun

DeletedUser

What is up with all these people going around saying plus rep. Or neg. Rep.

Is this rep, a way to campaign for the republican party in America?

Cause I'm fond of American politics

DeletedUser5061

Why you people always be hating on MRA's for? some day about a year or two from now after long break I am gonna come back under a new name to do MRA with about 2000 people and terrorise a entire server.
emoticon-00130-devil.png

DeletedUser

There will always be MRA's no matter where you are

why only noobs post here?bugsy....leave them alone....they are only with 1 max 2 cities on other worlds....they like to grow a city for other players so we can't blame them.i see like this :

123KOAN - world Xi 1 city 953 points
daizan - the best world is Xi where he is the owner of two cities with a fantastic 8602 points together(he plays in over 6 worlds)
WanaBc0c0 - play in 6 worlds and the top is here with a great 631points
Narcissan with the incredible 32,191 points and 5 cities on world 6
Redesveer playing on 2 worlds and no account with 1000 points.

come on guys.....try to take care of your accounts and leave us alone.wait untill BP ends and talk after you do something in grepolis.
bugsy...i bet that they heard from somebody about MRA and now they are glad that know an expresion in grepolis and use it without knowing what is in reality.

Narcissan....with your sick....i recomand you to drink a tea.it will make you feel better.

BTW : when the train come in full speed you better step out or you will be vanished....in this case we are the train.

DeletedUser

Unicool The cool!

:D:D:D:D:D
We are the best!
(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)