Where's the love?

DeletedUser15769

There I was, Barry White playing softly in the background, bathing in the happy afterglow of Valentines Day with my lovely wife. Poured myself another glass of pink champagne and forced another chocolate down. Happy days.

I then notice the report flag and have missed a suicide attack from the guy who pretends to be Tnorth40 from SES.

Where's the love? I asked myself. Then I realised that he not only has no real identity but he obviously has no-one to share Valentines Day with.

So can we all send our love to poor Tnorth40, he clearly needs it.

:p

Lugosi

Strategos
you got the love, you got the love, you got the loovvveeee eeeeee-goooddddd

Happy Valentines Day e-God <3 and all, and a special thanks goes to Devils <3<3 :cool:

DeletedUser

valdaymass.jpg

aaaaaallllllll riiiiiiiiight.... we'll have some more love coming your way soon :)

DeletedUser

Phillippos, i have been hearing there has been lots of love sent recently.

Any updates?

DeletedUser15769

Yeah, I'm getting creamed but that's just part of the game :)

DeletedUser15769

Hey don't cut me any slack. I actually enjoy this part of the game, shame that RL is keeping me away for so long each day.

We all know that there's always someone bigger that wants your cities, just gotta smile and do the best I can :)

DeletedUser

New and Improved

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Sorry Philippos, but you got rimmed. You should have took the opportunity to come aboard when you had the chance.

Although I am very disappointed to see how all your alliance brothers stood strong by you and jumped ship to 'The Forgotten Legion'!

Their time will come.
:pro:

DeletedUser

Wow your as bad as X taking in refugees

I'm talking about way before we started conflict with them. SES discussed about them merging with us, but they couldn't handle that we were allied with X, so they chose not to join. This was some time before the fun started.

DeletedUser

Merge cancelled, McGus attacked.

We rimmed.

No refugees, unlike 50% of Phenomen.

Lugosi

Strategos
Merge cancelled, McGus attacked.

We rimmed.

No refugees, unlike 50% of Phenomen.

50%, more like 19.5% but I stand with you Tha, I wouldn't of brought in TeA and minor players from the rubble of SYNERGY; there's no need for them. Tbh I think they were only brought in because of what our leaders knew would happen which is this war, we needed the numbers otherwise we wouldn't be able to cope at all

DeletedUser14909

That's rich coming form you JTin, I hardly see you as having been an asset to the alliance. It just gave us one more reason to declare once the time came.

DeletedUser

In all honestly some of the SYNERGY players are good assets. Just cause they used to be UAE doesnt mean they were bad players. Some of them are actually very good.

Lugosi

Strategos
That's rich coming form you JTin, I hardly see you as having been an asset to the alliance. It just gave us one more reason to declare once the time came.

I do have my uses, you just don't know them ;) don't be mean Valerieee or I might have to enact the divine power of a piano falling on your pea head; meheheheheh :D

In all honestly some of the SYNERGY players are good assets. Just cause they used to be UAE doesnt mean they were bad players. Some of them are actually very good.

yeah, the higher ranked one are good don't get me wrong SN but some of the minor ones we took on weren't the best decision we've made but then again it seems it was all preparation for this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15769

Hey tnorth40 (or whoever you are), the only reason I got taken out was RL issues. Oh and FYI, I still have two cities even though I haven't logged in for over a month now.

SES's alliance with X was a problem but the bigger problem was YOU. I hate people who play as someone else and hide behind an inherited account.

So sit behind your facade and feel good about how great you are - from where I sit you're c*ck is much bigger than your d*ck.

DeletedUser

Mate, you were getting rimmed well before you left.

Just zip it, rebuild or delete your account.

Whatever you decide, just go gentle into that good night.